What is the best single DD IEM available today?
Feb 6, 2024 at 10:17 AM Post #77 of 87
I love IMR Elan (1DD+1BC).
Actually multi- DD iems like Penon serial, UM 3DT sound great too.
Any thoughts on isabelle? Is it grainy in treble?
The Isabellae is just beautiful. One of the best IEMs I've ever enjoyed. The highs sparkle and shimmer and it's never fatiguing. Just an impeccably tuned IEM. I had to sell mine b/c of my particular ear anatomy. For the price, I can't recommend it more. Musicteck often has open box for <$500.

Feb 21, 2024 at 1:00 AM Post #79 of 87
I recommend:

Hidizs MP145 Golden Titanium Edition​

It sounds like my HiFiman HE1000 stealth headphones. Soundstage is big, awesome clarity, mids, and highs are all great with good source gear at only 340 USD.
Yes I know this thread is for DD but I saw the prices of all the IEMs you all recommended and my was shocked. I’d figured I present a cheaper alternative.

FYI: There was this drama awhile back with Hidizs sneakily replacing their parts with plastic so the OG version sounds horrible. The Titanium version has what their original version had in quality parts and tuning.

Last edited:
Feb 21, 2024 at 9:17 AM Post #80 of 87
The Isabellae is just beautiful. One of the best IEMs I've ever enjoyed. The highs sparkle and shimmer and it's never fatiguing. Just an impeccably tuned IEM. I had to sell mine b/c of my particular ear anatomy. For the price, I can't recommend it more. Musicteck often has open box for <$500.
I totally agree. Recently got the Isa. Love it's sound signature. I wonder how other iems from oriolus sound like.
I also got mest mk2 at the same time. I feel Isabelle is better buy. Mest mk2 is not worth it's asking price, I am sure about it. I feel that a well tuned DD is better than DD+BA+EST+BC😅

Feb 21, 2024 at 10:22 AM Post #81 of 87
I totally agree. Recently got the Isa. Love it's sound signature. I wonder how other iems from oriolus sound like.
I also got mest mk2 at the same time. I feel Isabelle is better buy. Mest mk2 is not worth it's asking price, I am sure about it. I feel that a well tuned DD is better than DD+BA+EST+BC😅
Yeh I'm very curious about Oriolus' other stuff too. I've only tried the Szalayi and it was very nice as well. Their tuning chops are top notch. But my lord their stuff gets very expensive.

Mar 19, 2024 at 4:46 AM Post #82 of 87
Singularity is amazing. Incredible bass. I can't stop listening to these. I wish I had more time to enjoy music
20240318_150709.jpg

Mar 21, 2024 at 8:07 AM Post #83 of 87
Yeah was gonna say, the singularity it prob one of the best

Users who are viewing this thread

Back