What happened? (font size)
Sep 28, 2011 at 4:04 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 22

.Sup

Headphoneus Supremus
Hi, I had increased the size of fonts since the switch from the old site because the current size is too small. I use Chrome's magnifying settings but since about an hour earlier the fonts have default size again. Chrome still says everything should be magnified and it is except the fonts. All other sites work fine. The letters are too small for me now and I'm struggling while typing this.

Sep 28, 2011 at 4:49 PM Post #3 of 22
Thank you Joe. Will do that. However I much prefer Chrome and am hoping this will be resolved for me.

Sep 28, 2011 at 7:01 PM Post #5 of 22

Quote:
Apple 10.6.8, I have the font/zoom issues with Chrome and Safari. The page gets wider, instead of the font getting larger.

Firefox and Camino seem to work fine.

Exactly the same problem. Everything gets wider/bigger but the font size remains the same. It suddenly happen today.

Sep 28, 2011 at 9:55 PM Post #7 of 22
I'm glad I'm not the only one who was seeing it but I guess it's already being looked at so I can be patient.

Oct 4, 2011 at 4:04 PM Post #13 of 22

Quote:
This is now fixed.  If you have any more issues with zoom, please post it here.

Joe, I can confirm it is indeed fixed for me. My eyes will be eternally grateful to you and the staff. Thank you!

Oct 9, 2011 at 5:03 PM Post #14 of 22

Quote:
Things are looking pretty small on the iPhone.
I have to zoom in and pan back and forth to read some posts.

I'm having this issue.  Started a few weeks ago.  I have to turn all posts landscape and even then have to zoom, then pan back and forth.  It's almost making the forum unusable on the iphone or at least a royal pain.

Oct 9, 2011 at 6:08 PM Post #15 of 22

Quote:
I'm having this issue.  Started a few weeks ago.  I have to turn all posts landscape and even then have to zoom, then pan back and forth.  It's almost making the forum unusable on the iphone or at least a royal pain.

Does it happen only on iPhone?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back