What gifts are you getting for people this year?
Dec 5, 2009 at 9:59 PM Post #3 of 40
I've got no one to give a present this year.
frown.gif

On the plus side, I plan on getting some sa5ks or something for new years

Dec 5, 2009 at 10:08 PM Post #5 of 40
Peace on Earth. I got everybody performance wool socks last year.

Dec 6, 2009 at 6:49 AM Post #8 of 40
I asked for an aluminum frying pan with a stainless steel lining.

Originally I thought I wanted a copper fry pan, but it is too heavy and expensive.

Dec 6, 2009 at 7:48 AM Post #11 of 40
My Head-Fi Secret Santa is getting a CD or two or three.
smily_headphones1.gif

I'm building out a Mac G5 tower for my father, my mother is getting a LCD HDTV, a co-worker and one boss are getting SR-60is (
smily_headphones1.gif
), and I'm putting together a shaving set for my cousin with an old Gilette Fatboy for one cousin.

I'm not sure about the rest yet. I might give my sister's family a pair of Magnepan MMGs since their old speakers have foam rot and weren't that good to begin with.

And I think I'm getting myself a motorcycle.

Dec 6, 2009 at 8:22 AM Post #13 of 40
Went halvies with my sister to buy some nice new clothes for my mom and a new Steelers jacket for my Dad. Already bought my sister Dance Dance Revolution Hottest Party 3 for the Wii and probably gonna also buy her an alarm/speaker dock for her Zune HD.

Dec 6, 2009 at 11:25 AM Post #14 of 40
I got my girl a pink sony cybershot digital camera although she wanted a Burberry bag
ph34r.gif

As for me, I'm planning to retrofit my computer and turn it into a silent pc with ss hard drive, fanless video card & one of those fanless cpu heatsinks.

My gift for my parents would be shoveling their driveway all winter
tongue.gif

Dec 6, 2009 at 11:54 AM Post #15 of 40
I don't give gifts to people, they give gifts to me.
tongue.gif

I'm sparing all my cash to get myself a good IEM this Christmas. The only person I'd be giving a gift to would be the person I picked for the gift exchange in our Christmas party. I do hope they give a good gift to me. Last year, someone gave me a towel as a gift.
confused_face.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back