What do you guys do (JOB)??
May 2, 2004 at 1:22 AM Post #181 of 211
Quote:

Originally Posted by Norbert
I'm a monk.

Hi Norbert,

Glad to see that you're more the Thelonious type than the Shaolin...
biggrin.gif

Amicalement

May 2, 2004 at 1:27 AM Post #182 of 211
Actually, I have very little in common with Thelonius...we both like music but I'm not yet into his music. I have no idea who Shaolin is. I'm just a plain old monk--with a peculiar hobby.

May 2, 2004 at 2:43 AM Post #183 of 211
Quote:

Originally Posted by Norbert
Actually, I have very little in common with Thelonius...we both like music but I'm not yet into his music. I have no idea who Shaolin is. I'm just a plain old monk--with a peculiar hobby.

Sorry about my strange sense of humour...
biggrin.gif

http://www.chinavoc.com/kungfu/shaolin/monkpic.asp

Amicalement

May 2, 2004 at 5:32 AM Post #185 of 211
Biological Sciences major at CMU finishing my second year (two finals and one paper left). During the year I work (do research) in a lab doing interesting things with Drosophila (I spent Friday photographing wings by carefully balancing a $500 digital camera on a $60,000 microscope and hoping nothing fell).

May 16, 2004 at 4:37 PM Post #186 of 211
Comprehensive Wealth Manager for a major NY based commercial bank. (aka Personal Banker) I expand customer's banking relationships beyond your plain vanilla checking and savings accounts, towards higher profit margin business.
very_evil_smiley.gif

May 17, 2004 at 8:03 AM Post #187 of 211
Pontiac, Buick, GMC Prduct Trainer, Western Region

May 17, 2004 at 9:36 AM Post #189 of 211
Attempting to start a home-based PC repair/upgrade/system building business. 'Pi Computing'. A couple around here, but mainly just the shops, who rip you a new one for anything. Format and reload? That'll be $100, please, and if there's any driver issues, start counting. I'll undercut the buggers by about $30 and make a killing
biggrin.gif
If, that is, if, I can get some business. Need to just bite the bullet and take out an ad in the paper. Littering towns (not literally...) with flyers hasn't done anything.

(-:Stephonovich:)

May 18, 2004 at 12:54 AM Post #192 of 211
humanities teacher, freelance writer, carpenter, summer camp program director, and future Peace Corps volunteer

--Chris

Users who are viewing this thread

Back