What Are You Listening To Right Now? [#4]
Sep 22, 2005 at 11:44 PM Post #16 of 4,090
SOAD - Radio/Video, these guys are ridICULOUS in concert, and I can't wait for the next album in November
smily_headphones1.gif

Sep 23, 2005 at 12:09 AM Post #17 of 4,090
Built to Spill: The Plan (from Live)

Sep 23, 2005 at 12:27 AM Post #20 of 4,090
"Solo quiero caminar" from "One Summer Night" by the Paco de Lucia Sextet

Sep 23, 2005 at 2:13 AM Post #23 of 4,090
Quote:

Originally Posted by DLeeWebb
Thanks for the "heads-up" about the new thread Davey!

Well, we couldn't leave you wandering around lost. People were asking where's Doug?
wink.gif

Quote:

Originally Posted by see above
I love The National's album "Alligator!" I would have to say that my favorite track is "Abel."

Yeah, I'm just so totally into this CD right now that I'm not listening to anything else. Funny but I listened some to the stream at their site when it came out and was kind of disappointed after falling hard for the Cherry Tree EP last year so held off for a long time. But finally good sense prevailed and I knew these guys coldn't possibly let me down so went ahead and bought it and now it might be my favorite of the year. Ya know, I just can't get enough of that Tindersticks meets Arcade Fire sound! Hehehe, just checked at amazon and they're pairing it with Arcade Fire, I guess because someone thinks it has some similarities. And ya know, maybe it does? Whatever, very nice listen and just love the lyrics. And they are online now at their site - didn't used to be ... http://www.americanmary.com/music/

Sep 23, 2005 at 2:17 AM Post #24 of 4,090
Guys, check out this thread and let Aman know what you think!

I'm currently listening to the third track (Amorphous Cascade) right now
600smile.gif

Sep 23, 2005 at 2:46 AM Post #27 of 4,090
Smashing Pumpkins - The Aeroplane Flies High

Sep 23, 2005 at 9:02 PM Post #30 of 4,090
The Allman Brothers Band - Whipping Post [from "At Fillmore East (Disc 2)"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back