Watches - another passion of ours, it seems...post your pics!
Dec 17, 2009 at 9:21 PM Post #4,126 of 14,295
A quick cellphone action shot of the Speedmaster:

utf-8BSU1HMDAwMTktMjAwOTEyMTctMTUwM.jpg

Dec 17, 2009 at 9:30 PM Post #4,127 of 14,295
????

I have been looking at Lum-tec watches. I notice a large variance for the luminace ratings for different watches. Some have 5 bulbs (very bright) others have 2 (not so bright).

How does my Omega Seamaster rate in the luminace department compared to the aforementioned. I notice my Omega is much brighter than my Rolexs.

Dec 17, 2009 at 10:13 PM Post #4,128 of 14,295
Quote:

Originally Posted by John2e /img/forum/go_quote.gif
????

I have been looking at Lum-tec watches. I notice a large variance for the luminace ratings for different watches. Some have 5 bulbs (very bright) others have 2 (not so bright).

How does my Omega Seamaster rate in the luminace department compared to the aforementioned. I notice my Omega is much brighter than my Rolexs.

Omega watches are known to be at the top in regards to lume.

IMG_0943.jpg

Dec 19, 2009 at 9:22 AM Post #4,134 of 14,295
I successfully defended my Master of Fine Arts Thesis today. When I got home, I discovered the watch-band that my brother in law ordered as a graduation gift had arrived.

SpeedyonRed_SM.jpg

Hirsch Waterproof double ridged, patterned to look like Shark but be sturdier and more durable in water.

Dec 19, 2009 at 9:55 AM Post #4,135 of 14,295
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mercuttio /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I successfully defended my Master of Fine Arts Thesis today. When I got home, I discovered the watch-band that my brother in law ordered as a graduation gift had arrived.

Hirsch Waterproof double ridged, patterned to look like Shark but be sturdier and more durable in water.

Congratulations!
beerchug.gif

Dec 19, 2009 at 12:03 PM Post #4,136 of 14,295
Quote:

Congratulations!

Dec 19, 2009 at 1:41 PM Post #4,137 of 14,295
Quote:

Originally Posted by John2e /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Good to know. Thanks

So the SeaMaster would be the equivalent of how many bulbs on the Lum-tec site?

Probably1-2 ????

I would give it a max lume rating. And trust me, I have a lot experience with lume:
IMG_1986.jpg

Dec 19, 2009 at 3:08 PM Post #4,138 of 14,295
You have achieved a major task, and deserve a nice toy, Mercuttio!

Congratulations, and Lume on fine sir, Lume on.

Dec 19, 2009 at 3:51 PM Post #4,139 of 14,295
Quote:

Congratulations once again, and kudos to the fine addition to a great watch.

Dec 19, 2009 at 3:52 PM Post #4,140 of 14,295
Quote:

SpeedyonRed_SM.jpg

real shark is comfortable, durable but very soft to the touch. shark is my favorite skin after Ostrich for straps. i love the double ridges! congrats and wear it in good health.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back