W/Rap Sucks 2.0..............................Rap/HipHop Appreciation Thread.
Jun 3, 2013 at 5:59 PM Post #1,801 of 3,914
Quote:
Hey fake is better than none, nothin' wrong with a lil' plastic eye candy. And don't forget to go crazy with the street foods, if you don't try any it will be waste. Just go where all the locals go and you should be good. Don't forget stomach medicine. LoL

Thanks for the reminder :D
Yeah, won't go crazy. 
Indeed nothing is wrong.

Jun 3, 2013 at 11:05 PM Post #1,802 of 3,914
Quote:
Oh haha, have fun man.

this reminds me, got any recommendation for similar artists like this? I need them singing over jazz or soul beats with minimal ballads. It seems like if you listen to 4-5 ballads in korean, they start sounding the same

only ones I kept in my library is k.will and older BEG

Jun 6, 2013 at 12:27 AM Post #1,810 of 3,914
Quote:
Nah i ain't rich enough to mess with Chinaman IEMs/ Cans yet. haha

Though Twinkie and Kami all seem to own them. Rich punks!!! : P

i'm not rich, i just had to work professionally as an intern for a year and now I have reserves although a majority of it went to tuition costs -.-  If anything, Twinkie is the most likely to be the filthy rich one. Apparently he has a box full of IEMs plus the HE-#s. I on the other hand will probably stop once the Fiio X3 becomes available here in canada. I am perfectly happy with my headphones now that I got a better amp and DAC.

Jun 6, 2013 at 1:28 AM Post #1,811 of 3,914
Quote:
): miss crackers. Indeed the are. 

+
Quote:
i'm not rich, i just had to work professionally as an intern for a year and now I have reserves although a majority of it went to tuition costs -.-  If anything, Twinkie is the most likely to be the filthy rich one. Apparently he has a box full of IEMs plus the HE-#s. I on the other hand will probably stop once the Fiio X3 becomes available here in canada. I am perfectly happy with my headphones now that I got a better amp and DAC.

= dat crackers is a rich @ss mofo!!! But he sure is EXTREMELY frugal since he uses crazy old @ss comps. LMAO

Users who are viewing this thread

Back