W/Rap Sucks 2.0..............................Rap/HipHop Appreciation Thread.
May 28, 2013 at 8:28 AM Post #1,756 of 3,914
Quote:
How can you break them??? Aren't the cable detachable or something. Damn that sucks maybe try to re-cable them???

Quote:
Thanks bach choy. just want a decent IEM experience. Just have done full-sized phones and 1 on-ear. The only IEM I have hasn't been used in ages, and the cable is short. Too short for my desktop listening w/ out my neck foward. 

Did you run them over or seomething? 
yes, you are indeed :D

No problem.

I stepped on them. Crushed it like a little bug.

Can't reshell them either, unless I can magically find new drivers!

Terrible time to be a IEM user. New Shure, etc etc blah blah blah.

P.S bought a new laptop. Pretty happy with it.

May 28, 2013 at 5:27 PM Post #1,757 of 3,914
Quote:

No problem.

D: dang man. Ouch.
Yup... new shure. All the rage. 
Orly? Well, seeing that I won't be gaming for the remainder of my life when it comes to PC (and soon everything but a console (maybe)), might as well buy a laptop. It's perfect since Ivy and its successors are energy efficient and run cooler. Problem is, is that tech moves faster now. 

btw, how do you find your ex1k's for (j/k)rock/pop and older songs like Hotel California? Watched a_recording's vid comparing the ex1k and 7550. wanted to know your thoughts. 

And how's it do with rap? :p

May 29, 2013 at 12:25 AM Post #1,758 of 3,914
Quote:

No problem.

Oh Suh you're so manly <3s
eek.gif
Da F@#$%%^*&OUIJUIU(O_*^^$%&^^&*&(*R%&TI#ETU!!! LMAO They were THAT bad sounding you had to literally destroy them in order to end the ear rape.
triportsad.gif

Quote:
D: dang man. Ouch.
Yup... new shure. All the rage. 
Orly? Well, seeing that I won't be gaming for the remainder of my life when it comes to PC (and soon everything but a console (maybe)), might as well buy a laptop. It's perfect since Ivy and its successors are energy efficient and run cooler. Problem is, is that tech moves faster now. 

btw, how do you find your ex1k's for (j/k)rock/pop and older songs like Hotel California? Watched a_recording's vid comparing the ex1k and 7550. wanted to know your thoughts. 

And how's it do with rap? :p

^ Yeah RAGE is all they are good for for now. People ARE PISSED about the 1K price. ahahahahaha

Hope they really warrant the 1k price, but it seems like their last flagship wasn't even that impressive for like $500 something. I shure as hell ain't paying that amount of dough for some iems, cuz playing around in the budget-fi arena is MUCH more fun.

May 29, 2013 at 5:50 PM Post #1,759 of 3,914
I haven't used my EX1000 in ages, so my memories are bit dull. They are generally better anything with orchestra. It's pretty good with eletric-pop/bubble gum pop as well. Haven't really tried it with hiphop.

dfaqu.

May 29, 2013 at 6:30 PM Post #1,763 of 3,914
Hot outfits, terrible remix. Why in the flying **** would they remix a happy song into a sleazy slow jam for a stage that is obviously marketed to crowd of rowdy party goers. Plus those gyrating models on the side didn't help, my poor Jiyeon ); having to dance along side those overly promiscuous sluts.

Although I would say Hyomin was straight up fabulous in her outfit. Only good part in that performance

^ SELL OUT!!! :p

SNSD is SOOOOOOOO 2009. They are dead to me now. T_T

Now this is what i am talking about.

... those outfits. O.O

May 29, 2013 at 6:34 PM Post #1,764 of 3,914
Anyway haven't been listening to newer hip-hop lately, too damn busy to be bothered with looking up new guys. Just went ahead and reviewed Ghostface catalog since he keeps popping up in talks as the new king of storytelling. Pretty hard to argue otherwise too

May 29, 2013 at 6:45 PM Post #1,766 of 3,914
Quote:
Hot outfits, terrible remix. Why in the flying **** would they remix a happy song into a sleazy slow jam for a stage that is obviously marketed to crowd of rowdy party goers. Plus those gyrating models on the side didn't help, my poor Jiyeon ); having to dance along side those overly promiscuous sluts.

Although I would say Hyomin was straight up fabulous in her outfit. Only good part in that performance

Sigh again with dat "innocent" thing. She is probably more freaky then those half naked "overly promiscuous" slooots.
rolleyes.gif
But that's why i like her.
devil_face.gif

ikr, Hyomin looks AMAZING in that outfit, dem sexy tanned legs. Drools. Eunjung was the only one that really put any effort into it. <333s

Quote:
Anyway haven't been listening to newer hip-hop lately, too damn busy to be bothered with looking up new guys. Just went ahead and reviewed Ghostface catalog since he keeps popping up in talks as the new king of storytelling. Pretty hard to argue otherwise too

Me too haven't really been keeping up with all the trendy, new hip stuff. Probably not missing out on much anyways. Logic is the only one i follow that has potential, others not so much.

May 29, 2013 at 7:04 PM Post #1,768 of 3,914
Eww CL is grossly overrated, that crap YG artists pulls with fake gangsters is ignorantly embarrassing, not to mention their wannabe interpretation of black culture

May 29, 2013 at 7:13 PM Post #1,770 of 3,914
Quote:
Eww CL is grossly overrated, that crap YG artists pulls with fake gangsters is ignorantly embarrassing, not to mention their wannabe interpretation of black culture

+
Quote:

Door's that way ---->

Don't even need to watch/listen to it. I just know it's bad. My magic 8 ball says so.

O'rly???
happy_face1.gif

Anywho......................

Users who are viewing this thread

Back