W/Rap Sucks 2.0..............................Rap/HipHop Appreciation Thread.
May 8, 2013 at 2:58 AM Post #1,546 of 3,914
Quote:
I don't like asking for help. But then my W4 shells started making a weird noise. Had to ask. 
Then I got bored of erji.

I'm 89.5% positive spamda doesn't actually own any of those. 

This er ji???
eek.gif

http://www.erji.net/

You're fluent in Chinese Twinkie??? D'YAM, wish i could read/ write it, but sadly i only understand it in spoken form. :  (    But in 3 dialects though.
biggrin.gif

We all know what spamda owns and that's that damn violin of his, that's it. Nothing more nothing less. : P

May 8, 2013 at 9:39 PM Post #1,547 of 3,914
Quote:
I don't like asking for help. But then my W4 shells started making a weird noise. Had to ask. 
Then I got bored of erji.

I'm 89.5% positive spamda doesn't actually own any of those. 

I wonder where the 89.5% came from 
tongue.gif

Quote:
^ only boi-cell i have heard is the gr07 BEs, and they are lovely indeed. They used sonys tech in those iems, but which sony iems utilizes that bio-cell tech anyways??? Do you even own any iems spamdasama??? You seems to just own open cans and $$$s @ss sets at that. Lordy lord, you call those "entry" cans, all the ones you listed would be end alls for me. haha I know i gots low standards.
biggrin.gif

none of them as far as I know. Bio-cell was used in the CD series and the r10. Yes I own a pair, but it's rather on the $10-20 fi end the last time I checked. Not sure how much they costed all those years ago though

nah, it's just in relative :> but yeah, I can understand you. Nah, to the everyday person, they'd probably think of a person with summit phones as crazy. They might understand a violin being in the thousands to hundreds of thousands of dollars for professionals. But when it comes to the well known violins that cost millions, I don't think they'd understand.

May 8, 2013 at 10:02 PM Post #1,548 of 3,914
Quote:
I wonder where the 89.5% came from 
tongue.gif

none of them as far as I know. Bio-cell was used in the CD series and the r10. Yes I own a pair, but it's rather on the $10-20 fi end the last time I checked. Not sure how much they costed all those years ago though

nah, it's just in relative :> but yeah, I can understand you. Nah, to the everyday person, they'd probably think of a person with summit phones as crazy. They might understand a violin being in the thousands to hundreds of thousands of dollars for professionals. But when it comes to the well known violins that cost millions, I don't think they'd understand.

^ That was what i was thinking, his boi genius self probably did some BS math calculations just so he can look smart to us simps. : P

Dood you got to link some of that Sh!T you be talking about, no freaken what that CD series thing is, but i was able to find those booby lookin' r10s. LoL

you lost me on all that violin mumble jumble........

May 8, 2013 at 10:14 PM Post #1,549 of 3,914
May 8, 2013 at 10:25 PM Post #1,550 of 3,914
Quote:
^ That was what i was thinking, his boi genius self probably did some BS math calculations just so he can look smart to us simps. : P

Dood you got to link some of that Sh!T you be talking about, no freaken what that CD series thing is, but i was able to find those booby lookin' r10s. LoL

you lost me on all that violin mumble jumble........

forget the violin talk..
search up mdr-cd3000/2000/1700/1000

that 2 chins man. Not 2 chains... if he even exists. I'm rockin that hip-hop. 
Quote:

Ha! This WHOLE THREAD is mumble jumble LOL!
don't know what you're talking about 
ph34r.gif

May 8, 2013 at 10:37 PM Post #1,551 of 3,914
Quote:

Ha! This WHOLE THREAD is mumble jumble LOL!

^ Those CKS1Ks of yours is for sure mumble jumble, you see those garbage graphs?!!! I don't know how you can listen to garbage like that all day WAYNE, just like those MT-300s, damn you gots bad taste.
tongue_smile.gif

You want mo'???
ksc75smile.gif

Quote:
forget the violin talk..
search up mdr-cd3000/2000/1700/1000

that 2 chins man. Not 2 chains... if he even exists. I'm rockin that hip-hop. 
Quote:

Ha! This WHOLE THREAD is mumble jumble LOL!
don't know what you're talking about 
ph34r.gif

^ 2 Chains you for serious??? Damn Spamda you hipster you, if you are gonna listen to some rap sh!T at least listen to some legit stuff. I can find a random @ss mexican dood in the streets that w/raps better than that mofo. hoho

May 8, 2013 at 10:39 PM Post #1,552 of 3,914
Quote:
^ Those CKS1Ks of yours is for sure mumble jumble, you see those garbage graphs?!!! I don't know how you can listen to garbage like that all day WAYNE, just like those MT-300s, damn you gots bad taste.
tongue_smile.gif

You want mo'???
ksc75smile.gif

^ 2 Chains you for serious??? Damn Spamda you hipster you, if you are gonna listen to some rap sh!T at least listen to some legit stuff. I can find a random @ss mexican dood in the streets that w/raps better than that mofo. hoho

no man, I'm listening to 2 Chins. What part of that do you not understand? 

That animu rap vid that Bok Choy posted was funny. The comments were lol

May 8, 2013 at 10:43 PM Post #1,553 of 3,914
Quote:
tongue_smile.gif

And and and they smell awful too. Odour response and decay graphs will back me up on this.
Sometimes I wonder....
But, no, I vote that everyone move in with me to snuggle with my cats and listen to my perfectly flat but THD-iffy ER4Ps.

You live in the mexican ghettos. That's the whole point. Were you trying to make another point or something because that would be pointless.

May 8, 2013 at 10:47 PM Post #1,554 of 3,914
Quote:
And and and they smell awful too. Odour response and decay graphs will back me up on this.
Sometimes I wonder....
But, no, I vote that everyone move in with me to snuggle with my cats and listen to my perfectly flat but THD-iffy ER4Ps.

You live in the mexican ghettos. That's the whole point. Were you trying to make another point or something because that would be pointless.

Crackers has been more ruthless in his rebuttals. 

May 8, 2013 at 10:49 PM Post #1,555 of 3,914
Quote:
no man, I'm listening to 2 Chins. What part of that do you not understand? 

That animu rap vid that Bok Choy posted was funny. The comments were lol

oh haha, missed read it, but you'll know i don't visit that animu thread.................................................................. much.
biggrin.gif

You can post it here meng, stop hoarding all that good Sh!Ts.
Quote:
Sometimes I wonder....

Dats  the place to be meng, you haven't livde a day until you drop by that burrito slice of heaven. Taquerias galore!!! YUMS!

May 8, 2013 at 10:53 PM Post #1,558 of 3,914
Quote:
Master troll can take it, just like how he took dat awful CKS1000 smell geez.

Can't tell if your burned him even more, or if that's supposed to make him look good. 
Quote:
oh haha, missed read it, but you'll know i don't visit that animu thread.................................................................. much.
biggrin.gif

You can post it here meng, stop hoarding all that good Sh!Ts.
Dats  the place to be meng, you haven't livde a day until you drop by that burrito slice of heaven. Taquerias galore!!! YUMS!

LOL

Bok choy either posted it here or the 3.0 thread.

May 8, 2013 at 11:25 PM Post #1,559 of 3,914
Quote:
Can't tell if your burned him even more, or if that's supposed to make him look good. 
LOL

Bok choy either posted it here or the 3.0 thread.

^ Whatever lamo jabs that TRY HARD always makes me look gud at the end. This troll is immune to all things Twinkie and/or pineapples.  I stay winning son.
ksc75smile.gif

May 8, 2013 at 11:29 PM Post #1,560 of 3,914
Quote:
^ Whatever lamo jabs that TRY HARD always makes me look gud at the end. This troll is immune to all things Twinkie and/or pineapples.  I stay winning son.
ksc75smile.gif

Well it's really, REALLY hard to make him look less bad than he already is/was/will be. So take that statement into perspective and you realize it doesn't mean much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back