VSONIC GR07 Impressions Thread
Sep 7, 2011 at 3:26 PM Post #1,067 of 7,982
Ordered Some Sony hybrids and some Skullcandy Large tips for these. I'm not getting a good enough fit to elaborate too much on these as of yet. I need much Larger tips than what was povided by V-Sonic

Sep 7, 2011 at 3:36 PM Post #1,068 of 7,982
@ Free
You obviously have larger ear canals like me. I don`t want to bang on about what I use but I do feel it could be useful to a fellow large canal freak like myself.
I use large Phonak silicones, they fit. I would suggest any tip that has a wide opening at the end of the tip. i.e  same diameter as the Vsonic nozzle.
The Phonak has that feature.  
All I will say on the matter, have guided as much as I can.

Top notch iem.

Sep 7, 2011 at 4:29 PM Post #1,070 of 7,982

Quote:
@ Free
You obviously have larger ear canals like me. I don`t want to bang on about what I use but I do feel it could be useful to a fellow large canal freak like myself.
I use large Phonak silicones, they fit. I would suggest any tip that has a wide opening at the end of the tip. i.e  same diameter as the Vsonic nozzle.
The Phonak has that feature.  
All I will say on the matter, have guided as much as I can.

Top notch iem.

Oh Man Thank You for the imput. As another headfier said Like His, Our Earcanals are very Large and Whoreish. Where would I get the Phonacs to try

Sep 7, 2011 at 4:37 PM Post #1,071 of 7,982
Found em, Man By the time I get finished with these, I'm going to sample about 10 Different tips. These Phonacs look Pretty good

Sep 7, 2011 at 4:38 PM Post #1,072 of 7,982

Quote:
Is it just me or is something wrong with Vsonic's website. There;s practically no information about the GR07  / R07 either. Just a pic of a silver one.

There is no information if you are on their english website. Better use their chinese with google translate

Sep 7, 2011 at 4:44 PM Post #1,073 of 7,982

Quote:
Oh Man Thank You for the imput. As another headfier said Like His, Our Earcanals are very Large and Whoreish. Where would I get the Phonacs to try

You could always try a de-sleeved pillow?
biggrin.gif

Sep 7, 2011 at 5:40 PM Post #1,074 of 7,982

Quote:
For those who have both the ZO and the Fiio E6 amps, could you tell me which one pairs better with the GR07. I'm kinda itching to buy one, but I'm on a budget

E6? Do you mean E7? If so, hands down the Zo. The Zo and the GR07 have fantastic synergy.

Sep 7, 2011 at 6:18 PM Post #1,077 of 7,982
Cool on the E6...I'll probably just get the e11 instead.

Sep 8, 2011 at 2:51 AM Post #1,079 of 7,982
To any gamers out there with the GR07...

Gives me goosebumps and a good pump in the last bit.
biggrin.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back