VE - A New and Impressive Earbuds Brand
Nov 8, 2015 at 3:18 PM Post #2,073 of 3,324
Wait so about what the troll was saying. . .the Zen comes with a free Asura as well?  Is that true?

Will they be doing the same with the Zen 2.0, or what?  Will it at least come with a free Monk or two????  Because if I get the Zen 2.0, I'd LOVE to have a couple extra goodies come along with it that I can give to buddies as gifts :)

Btw, why is the troll even here?  If he doesn't have any VE products and has no desire to ever buy any, shouldn't he just gtfo?  He's not being the least bit productive or adding anythign meaningful to the thread.  Not to mention he's COMPLETELY MISSING THE POINT of them putting up the old Zen as priced for $1,280 dollars. . .the point of which is to keep that slot open in the store while simultaneously ensuring that no one but a complete moron, or someone with way, waaaay too much money, would actually buy the item.  Lol.

Apparently my Hiegi foams will be getting here tomorrow btw, or so says UPS!  I'm eager to see how they improve the comfort of the Monks :)

Edit:  So seriously, WHEN IS THE ZEN 2.0 GONNA BE IN THE STORE?  Also, question for all you guys in-the-know. . .what will its price be, and what accessories will it come with????

Come on VE, TAKE MY MONEEEEY!

Nov 8, 2015 at 3:21 PM Post #2,074 of 3,324
I think very early orders included the Asura but now it just comes with Monks - at least that's what I received.

p.s. selling my backup Zens in the classifieds if anyone is too impatient for the 2.0s.

Nov 8, 2015 at 4:06 PM Post #2,075 of 3,324
  I think very early orders included the Asura but now it just comes with Monks - at least that's what I received.

p.s. selling my backup Zens in the classifieds if anyone is too impatient for the 2.0s.

Even I'm not that impatient, lmao.

Nov 8, 2015 at 4:53 PM Post #2,076 of 3,324
I am worried that when the Zen 2.0 will be out there going to be a bloodbath between buyers as this thread has become increasingly popular. As an early adopter I hope everybody will let me buy the first one.
biggrin.gif

Nov 8, 2015 at 9:38 PM Post #2,077 of 3,324
  I am worried that when the Zen 2.0 will be out there going to be a bloodbath between buyers as this thread has become increasingly popular. As an early adopter I hope everybody will let me buy the first one.
biggrin.gif

Do you think we should anticipate that they will go out of stock quickly and then take a while to be replenished? :frowning2:

Nov 8, 2015 at 11:10 PM Post #2,078 of 3,324
Just noted that Golov posted my Zen 2.0 photos here.  Allow me to assure you guys that Zen 2.0 is a much more matured product. Improvement is noted in virtually all areas (the color is exceptional area...I think the white look of Zen 1.0 looks better...).

The demand among existing Zen users (myself included) is higher than Lee expected, the fact that the Chinese Government has tighten security controls over delivery companies after the accident in Tianjian, also contributed to the delays we experienced.  

Good news to you guys, I talked to him over the weekend, regarding my other VE orders, he told me another batch of Zen 2.0 should be ready within this week.  My tip to you guys is to email him asap and line up  (behind me, please, as I have requested for two more). 

Nov 9, 2015 at 3:04 AM Post #2,079 of 3,324
There hasn't been a first batch yet as far as I know, only few samples for reviewers.
If you already have a pair I don't think should be allowed an extra two pairs and should get straight to the back of the queue. 
very_evil_smiley.gif

Do you think we should anticipate that they will go out of stock quickly and then take a while to be replenished? :frowning2:

It is obvious that VE has a rather  small production capacity and can't meet demand. Most of their products are out of stock most of the time.
Anyway, I AM FIRST in the queue.
wink.gif

Nov 9, 2015 at 4:39 AM Post #2,081 of 3,324
any idea on the initial pricing? what about if I were to exchange it with the Zen 1.0? what's the net price?

Nov 9, 2015 at 9:59 PM Post #2,084 of 3,324
  There hasn't been a first batch yet as far as I know, only few samples for reviewers.
If you already have a pair I don't think should be allowed an extra two pairs and should get straight to the back of the queue. 
very_evil_smiley.gif

It is obvious that VE has a rather  small production capacity and can't meet demand. Most of their products are out of stock most of the time.
Anyway, I AM FIRST in the queue.
wink.gif

Noooo, I hate waiting :frowning2:

What I'm worried about is that I won't have the necessary funds yet when the first batch are released, btu that they'll be all out-of-stock by the time I DO have the funds!  Namely, some things have come up and I won't actually have the funds to spare 150 dollars until at least November 16th, if not the end of the month >_<

Edit:  Btw, what is this "Cardas" version they are talking about???????  What will make it special and different so as to be wroth two and a half times the price?????

Nov 9, 2015 at 10:07 PM Post #2,085 of 3,324
I want the Cardas version but $400 could for example, get me a normal Zen 2.0 and a Runabout with change to spare 
rolleyes.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back