V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc.
Jul 13, 2012 at 1:05 PM Post #3,286 of 23,366
What is all this teal ****? Val's question seemed simple enough, "What do you guys think about phantom chrome? Not, "Hey can all you guys help spanky with his gay ass teal shield?" Now he has to weed through all this garbage to find his answer. Is your plan to keep asking for teal until he breaks down and gives in? That may work with your Mommy but this is the real world kid.. You, a newb, get in a tizzy and instruct us all to keep it M-100 related. Your personal shield color has NOTHING to do with M-100. I'd like to see Val do something with an Arctic Camo color on the headband. I asked once and got no response but you don't see me blathering on about it. I even made a forum so you can discuss it there and not bog down this thread with your self-serving spoiled brat propaganda. Have a nice day.

Jul 13, 2012 at 1:09 PM Post #3,287 of 23,366
Quote:
What is all this teal ****? Val's question seemed simple enough, "What do you guys think about phantom chrome? Not, "Hey can all you guys help spanky with his gay ass teal shield?" Now he has to weed through all this garbage to find his answer. Is your plan to keep asking for teal until he breaks down and gives in? That may work with your Mommy but this is the real world kid.. You, a newb, get in a tizzy and instruct us all to keep it M-100 related. Your personal shield color has NOTHING to do with M-100. I'd like to see Val do something with an Arctic Camo color on the headband. I asked once and got no response but you don't see me blathering on about it. I even made a forum so you can discuss it there and not big down this thread with your self-serving spoiled brat propaganda. Have a nice day.

We're (me especially) are only visualizing what works and what doesn't work. We're not putting a gun in Val's mouth and ask him to make it.
So basically, you sir have a nice time while we are trying to do something for ourselves that may or may not influence Val.

Jul 13, 2012 at 1:10 PM Post #3,288 of 23,366
I'm sure BRSxIgnition is drooling all over that already. ;P Personally I liked the Teal + black scheme better BUT I can see chicks also digging this color scheme so I'd probably vote against my own personal taste and pick white + teal rather than black + teal in this case. However it would probably look quite a bit better with a lighter grey color on the pads, that grey color is a little bit too dark to blend well with that mix. This is definitely not something for a launch color scheme though.

Jul 13, 2012 at 1:21 PM Post #3,290 of 23,366
Quote:
What is all this teal ****? Val's question seemed simple enough, "What do you guys think about phantom chrome? Not, "Hey can all you guys help spanky with his gay ass teal shield?" Now he has to weed through all this garbage to find his answer. Is your plan to keep asking for teal until he breaks down and gives in? That may work with your Mommy but this is the real world kid.. You, a newb, get in a tizzy and instruct us all to keep it M-100 related. Your personal shield color has NOTHING to do with M-100. I'd like to see Val do something with an Arctic Camo color on the headband. I asked once and got no response but you don't see me blathering on about it. I even made a forum so you can discuss it there and not big down this thread with your self-serving spoiled brat propaganda. Have a nice day.

Using it once again. 

Quote:
We're not living in an Utopian world sadly and V-Moda is still a small company but maybe in the future, as they get more and more successful, who knows maybe something great will happen.
And this is for you BRSxIgnition

That one looks nice, but there's a bit too much teal in it 
biggrin.gif
 Just the shields, top text, and the bottom of the headband would be what I was thinking. Either way - I can understand it not being a launch color, or an official one in that - sometimes things like this look better in your head, hahaha! 
wink.gif
 Thanks anyway - now we can put it to rest.

Jul 13, 2012 at 1:26 PM Post #3,292 of 23,366
Quote:
I'll try problem though, there are chrome bits so it might be a challenge but it's possible.
Here's how I portray a Gunmetal M-100

Note that I wanted the top part to be matte brushed aluminium but because it's glossy, it looks a bit like chrome.

OMG!  Val did you see this one?  This one is pure win right here.  Honestly, I think this one looks better than any other color scheme I've seen to date on your headphones.  The shadow is very nice, but this one even trumps that by a longshot.  Forget chrome, forget teal, forget orange, this one kicks serious ass and people will buy it.  I know I would, no joke.

Jul 13, 2012 at 1:37 PM Post #3,294 of 23,366
Quote:
1. Can we start placing our orders for custom shields now so that when the M-100's are released we won't have to two weeks to get them?

2. Can the two shields have a different image from each other, or do both shields have to have the same design?

Quote:
1. Yes. Use code M-100MANIA to get 10% off.

2. I know some people have done this in the past. You just have to ask them.

Do any of you on here know how I can I have a different design for each shield?

Jul 13, 2012 at 1:49 PM Post #3,298 of 23,366
Quote:
Is this why the M-100 is delayed. Because you pepper him with private messages all day?

Pepper who with PM's? V-MODA support? I've messaged them only once, for the same reason as MusicCrave93. I haven't even sent in my logos either. I really don't know what got your panties in a bunch, but starting fights on the internet - over the color of a pair of headphones, no less - is rather immature..

Jul 13, 2012 at 1:49 PM Post #3,299 of 23,366
Teal
TEAL
TEAL...

Teal

Users who are viewing this thread

Back