USB Audio Player PRO (UAPP): 24- and 32-bit playback, ubiquitous USB audio support for Android
Jun 24, 2015 at 5:10 PM Post #391 of 6,159
UAPP 2.1.5 now supports UPnP/DLNA. There are some quirks though, like not remembering which server/folder you selected last, but it should at least perform better than SMB.

Wow that's really great news, thanks a lot. Keep up the great work!

Jun 26, 2015 at 11:02 AM Post #392 of 6,159
The DLNA/UPNP player works with my locally stored music files on my PC (Windows 8 running Asset upnp). However, Asset has a function to send the output of pc sound card (WASAPI) to upnp enable device and for some reason this is not working yet with UAPP.

Jun 28, 2015 at 4:40 AM Post #394 of 6,159
Hello,

on wich location I need to put the internet radio stream files for UAPP? I only see the default expamples, but I can't find these files on my phone storage.

Jun 28, 2015 at 4:45 AM Post #395 of 6,159
Kudos on the UPnP feature - working perfectly with my Synology NAS.

EDIT: Whoa, even better than that, I can use BubbleUPnP to connect to my Google Music library (got a three month sub with my Shield Android TV Pro), and then connect UAPP to the Bubble UPnP service. So basically now I can add any album in Google Play Music and stream it into UAPP.

Jun 28, 2015 at 12:50 PM Post #396 of 6,159
The lastest lollipop update for the Xperia Z1 seems to have broken the USB Audio support.

Any work around discovered yet or I have to downgrade the firmware?

Jul 3, 2015 at 1:03 PM Post #397 of 6,159
^ Grrr... they removed the USB Audio support with the lollipop updated on the xperia z2 as well.  Would installing UAPP not work though? Isn't that what the app does (allows your phone's USB port to output audio)?  I don't want to downgrade back to kitkat!

Jul 5, 2015 at 4:37 AM Post #398 of 6,159
  ^ Grrr... they removed the USB Audio support with the lollipop updated on the xperia z2 as well.  Would installing UAPP not work though? Isn't that what the app does (allows your phone's USB port to output audio)?  I don't want to downgrade back to kitkat!

Not on my Z2, for some reason it works with all apps.

Jul 9, 2015 at 12:17 PM Post #401 of 6,159
Wondering if anyone has ran into this issue. I am using UAPP on a Samsung Galaxy Tab S 8.4 tablet running Android 5.0.2, running a usb-to-go cable to a Sony XA-C300 aux input device with usb input for car audio application. The problem I'm having is when I exit the UAPP app to turn the car stereo off, then start it again sometimes I get no audio through the usb of the tablet, or through the tablet speakers, none of the other apps produce audio when this happens. It's like the UAPP has disabled the audio, the only way to get it back is to restart the tablet. 

Jul 10, 2015 at 10:03 PM Post #404 of 6,159
Qobuz in Bubble UPNP works with this method too!!! Save the album into a Bubble playist. Play Bubble playlist from UAPP. Nice!!!!

Yep, same as what I posted above for Google Music. It's awesome.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back