US residents, want to borrow some Sennheiser headphones for a few weeks?
Jul 18, 2012 at 10:32 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 38

TheDeliveryMan

100+ Head-Fier
Hello Head-Fi'ers! :)

We are introducing (and re-introducing) a few headphones to the US market and wanted to know if some Head-Fi members would be interested in taking these models for a test-drive for a few weeks.

A follow up review is not required, but note that your fellow community members will likely want to know your impressions, so be prepared for questions and PM's :)

Some quick qualifications:

1) US resident and shipping address
2) Should be able to talk about the experience objectively if asked or if you plan on writing a review
3) You would have to return the product after 2 weeks (max)...Sennheiser USA will pay shipping both ways via UPS.

Please PM me if one of these two interest you:

HD 215 - we are re-launching this clean & natural sounding, comfortable DJ headphone into the US. In our opinion it reverses the trend that DJ headphones that are perceived as having too-muddy-of-a-bass-response-for-Hi Fi-use and uncomfortable with poor spatial imaging.

New in-ear - we are launching a successor to CX 980 that has aggressive isolation and premium metal alloy construction with a clean, precise treble and full bodied bass. In our opinion it is both sonically and aesthetically classy.

CX 275 - an affordable in-ear headset (including mic) with single button for use on iOS, Android, Blackberry AND Windows phone devices (cross-platform). In our opinion this is a great entry-point into better sound on a smartphone via a 1-step upgrade from stock 'buds.

We have just a few units of each so we will try to accommodate as best as we can.

Please PM me if interested!

Jul 18, 2012 at 12:33 PM Post #2 of 38
too bad I live in South East Asia........................
frown.gif

Jul 18, 2012 at 3:31 PM Post #4 of 38
PM sent. 
smily_headphones1.gif

Jul 18, 2012 at 5:24 PM Post #6 of 38
Just saw the CX870 for a sweet price and bought one. Now this generous offer. PM sent.

Jul 18, 2012 at 7:09 PM Post #13 of 38
Jul 19, 2012 at 12:33 AM Post #14 of 38
Jul 19, 2012 at 12:45 AM Post #15 of 38
beerchug.gif

Great idea. Wish I was in the US!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back