Urbana/Champaign Meet
Oct 28, 2004 at 7:37 AM Post #17 of 112
Ouch, I just checked my schedule -- I have an ECE exam on the 15th from 7-8PM. It's my last opportunity to pull my grades up, so it looks like I'm going to have to pass on this opportunity
frown.gif

I'm sure there're be a next time though! =)

Oct 28, 2004 at 10:10 PM Post #20 of 112
Quote:

Originally Posted by bhd812
I am in

any of my gear can come to what ever you guys/gals want let me know

The PS-1's and HR-2's would be wonderfull
smily_headphones1.gif

Oct 28, 2004 at 11:10 PM Post #24 of 112
Quote:

Originally Posted by bhd812
consider the ps-1's and the hr-2 there.

I will also bring the nad542 and the ms-2's to.

anything else let me know

When the hell did you get MS-2's? Damn, this meet is going to be cool, PS-1's, MS-2's, HR-2, and if lucky, I'll have just recieved my HD25
smily_headphones1.gif

Bln, where in Chicago are you?

Oct 28, 2004 at 11:35 PM Post #27 of 112
Wow bhd, you're willing to come down from Chicago.... to Urbana?? You poor man
biggrin.gif
. Ok, I'll edit the first post to reflect this but here it is anyways:

Date: Sunday November 14.
Time: 12:00-Whenever
Place: 711 W Elm St. Apt 4, Urbana
I live in a brown, wooden-sided "townhouse" on the corner of Elm and Busey. For the benefit of bhd, you'll want to get off at the Lincoln Exit on I-74 and head South. Turn East on Green and the first street on the left (north) will be Busey, then the first street you'll hit on Busey is Elm but the entrance to my place is before Elm St and the building is on the East side of the street.

Parking: There isn't much guaranteed parking. I can probably put one or two cars behind the complex and there's street parking all along Elm St. and elsewhere. There is definite parking at some of the permit lots, some do not enforce permits on the weekends, and if needed I would be willing to shuttle people back and forth from the lots (they're not far, the closest one I can think of is at Grainger Library and it's about two-three blocks away). If anyone needs anymore details just PM me.

Oct 28, 2004 at 11:38 PM Post #28 of 112
Hey Billy, bln, do you guys want to ride with me to avoid parking issues, I'll just borrow my mom's accord, 4 people and quite a bit of gear can get stuffed in.

Oct 29, 2004 at 1:18 AM Post #29 of 112
I'm in, tentatively. I don't take up much space, and I don't have much gear either! (Sorry.) Thanks for the offer, S Dedalus, I'll try to work it out between you and Billy when I get a free moment the next couple of days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back