Unique Melody Miracle Review & Impressions Thread
Feb 14, 2013 at 11:09 AM Post #766 of 3,153
Quote:
Oh my god British invasion of the thread !
smily_headphones1.gif

After the appalling Amp City episode, it's a miracle (get it? get it?) that anyone in Britain wants the Miracle. But now that the Headphone Company is handling UM, all is good. There will be more of us; just wait and see!

Feb 14, 2013 at 11:12 AM Post #767 of 3,153
Speaking of UK, is there a nice store in london where one can try some good iems? Going there for the weekend, would love to check out some gear there....
Thx.

Feb 14, 2013 at 11:15 AM Post #769 of 3,153
Quote:
Yeah that's crazy, although if that's all you can get...... Make sure they do a closed mouth impression, unless you're going to be using these on stage (vocalist), will be worth it in the end....

Yeah will do, they emailed me some form to take to the audiologist so they know what's required to make the right impressions, so hopefully all goes well.

Trying to decide on colours now, not going for any fancy inserts or anything, just using the basic customisation options.

I was thinking dark red and dark blue for the tips so i can tell left and right just by looking, smoked black for the shells and smoked white for the faceplates with the standard "unique melody" lettering on the faceplates.

What's everyone else gone for colour-wise? will my choice look tacky? Don't want them to look too cheap lol

Feb 14, 2013 at 11:18 AM Post #770 of 3,153
Clear shells......! :) there is nothing more sexy and classy than clear shells!

Feb 14, 2013 at 11:24 AM Post #771 of 3,153
Quote:
Speaking of UK, is there a nice store in london where one can try some good iems? Going there for the weekend, would love to check out some gear there....
Thx.

To be honest no.  I did some research and even if the store does sell decent IEMS then they won't let you try them because of 'health and safety' ear infections etc, stupid I know! I'm not personally aware of anywhere which stocks what headfiers would class as good iems.  If anyone knows any different then please speak up. 

Feb 14, 2013 at 11:30 AM Post #773 of 3,153
Yeah will do, they emailed me some form to take to the audiologist so they know what's required to make the right impressions, so hopefully all goes well.

Trying to decide on colours now, not going for any fancy inserts or anything, just using the basic customisation options.

I was thinking dark red and dark blue for the tips so i can tell left and right just by looking, smoked black for the shells and smoked white for the faceplates with the standard "unique melody" lettering on the faceplates.

What's everyone else gone for colour-wise? will my choice look tacky? Don't want them to look too cheap lol

I have smoke and opaque black and they both look nice, check my pics. You also need to consider what cable you will have to match the colors. But whatever you do, I think silver titanium plates are the classiest...

Feb 14, 2013 at 12:11 PM Post #775 of 3,153
Quote:
See my avatar for my colours. I really like the the blue with red tips and vice versa. But ideally I'd like half a dozen Miracles all with different colours, so I could choose depending on my mood!

Your Miracle's color combination looks pretty good. Thinking of getting this color combination for my miracles.

PTMLhTu.png

Right Face: Dark Violet, Right Shell: Wine Red, Right Tip: Blue
Left Face: Wine Red, Left Shell: Dark Violet, Left Tip: Red

Do you have any other suggestion ?

Feb 14, 2013 at 12:36 PM Post #778 of 3,153
Quote:
Wow! They look amazing! I did consider the pale blue with a yellow or smoked white - something like that. How did you get that picture?

Ciem designer on unique melody website.

I have not been able to decide which color to go for. I already have a smoked black miracle but this time I want something fancy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back