Unique Melody Miracle Review & Impressions Thread
Jul 13, 2013 at 6:29 AM Post #2,102 of 3,153
Quote:
I went to a good audiologist that was recommended by UM but they still managed to stuff it up.

My audiologist did a very good job of doing my impressions. They are as comfortable as they would get IMO. But gathering all the comments on headfi and in general regarding CIEM you'll see a lot more people having fit issues and not being 100% satisfied with the fit. That's just statistics.

BTW I took my impressions today for the SE5 :)

Jul 13, 2013 at 6:43 AM Post #2,110 of 3,153
Maybe.
normal_smile .gif

Jul 20, 2013 at 11:01 AM Post #2,113 of 3,153
Jul 22, 2013 at 6:50 AM Post #2,114 of 3,153
I received my Miracles this weekend after almost 2 months. The fit is good and they are beautiful, but I too am a little disappointed in the sound at first listening. Some songs sound really good and transparent, but others seem to be a bit muddy with relatively poor instrumentseparation. Maybe it's the mixing of the CD. I'll be intensively trying them this week. Gear: Ipod Classic with 2Stepdance.

Jul 22, 2013 at 6:53 AM Post #2,115 of 3,153
Quote:
I received my Miracles this weekend after almost 2 months. The fit is good and they are beautiful, but I too am a little disappointed in the sound at first listening. Some songs sound really good and transparent, but others seem to be a bit muddy with relatively poor instrumentseparation. Maybe it's the mixing of the CD. I'll be intensively trying them this week. Gear: Ipod Classic with 2Stepdance.

You should get a better source. Then the Miracles really shine. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back