Unique Melody Miracle Review & Impressions Thread
Sep 14, 2012 at 4:11 AM Post #199 of 3,153
Thanks guys

@Cryok95
Natural lighting.

Pics could have been better but the sky was sort of cloudy (Monsoon).

@NineToSky
Nikon D7000 with default kit lens.

Sep 27, 2012 at 8:48 PM Post #202 of 3,153
What a surprise! Mine were delivered today. I know they come in a minimalist box, is it with only a single cleaning tool? A copy of the sound chart they used to test was also included and well as a nice plate with the ser.#, date of manufacture, and warranty period (2 years).

Now to try the the fit and sound.........

Sep 28, 2012 at 1:46 AM Post #203 of 3,153
Quote:
Orders are given an approximate dispatch date once they arrive at UMLab based on the current loading, however this may always be subect to change. Because of this and in order to manage your expectation we do not release this information until we have a certain shipping date. So unfortunately and perhaps infuriatingly, we can only say, approximately four weeks from September 10.
Thanks!

Quote:
I ordered directly from UM Global. I sent the impressions as directed, copy of the order inside the box, they are scheduled to be delivered Monday Sept. 10.
When is an estimate when they will be completed and sent to me?

As posted, got them today. Very speedy got them in hand, 17 days from when they were delivered to the lab thank you UM!
First impression after 2 hours of using: FANTASTIC............will post more later.

Sep 29, 2012 at 5:29 AM Post #204 of 3,153
Quote:
What a surprise! Mine were delivered today. I know they come in a minimalist box, is it with only a single cleaning tool? A copy of the sound chart they used to test was also included and well as a nice plate with the ser.#, date of manufacture, and warranty period.

You have done better than me: I haven't got a single cleaning tool! I am thinking of buying the Westone Deluxe Monitor Case, airtight, water- and crush-proof, equipped with desiccant moisture removal system, wax proof cleaning cloth & cleaning tool for earphones, and insertion lubricant.

So far (only an hour or so), I am very impressed with my Miracles: they fit very well, and the sound is superb.

Sep 29, 2012 at 8:35 AM Post #205 of 3,153
Quote:

You have done better than me: I haven't got a single cleaning tool! I am thinking of buying the Westone Deluxe Monitor Case, airtight, water- and crush-proof, equipped with desiccant moisture removal system, wax proof cleaning cloth & cleaning tool for earphones, and insertion lubricant.

So far (only an hour or so), I am very impressed with my Miracles: they fit very well, and the sound is superb.

The lubricant was recalled by the FDA in US. Supposedly had some moderate level of bacteria etc..

Sep 29, 2012 at 11:25 AM Post #209 of 3,153
Quote:
If I was a millionaire I would have a selection of Miracles to suit my mood.

Yeah. Those shells are near flawless. Wish CIEMs were modular in nature and we could swap shells. I would have ordered a couple more color combinations then.

Saving for the next year purchase. May be Miracle again or Merlin or any other new iteration.

Sep 29, 2012 at 3:38 PM Post #210 of 3,153
Quote:

Nine, those are gorgeous. It was very difficult picking the color combination for the shells. I went with smoky black, safe yet ominous looking.

I did NOT get a cleaning tool with mine. I've decided no biggie as I have a variety from the other IEMs I have. I'm sure you do too.

Here's to us and out new Miracles and all the other Miracle owners....may we have many, many moons of listening pleasure! 
beerchug.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back