Unique Melody Miracle Review & Impressions Thread
Apr 29, 2013 at 2:31 AM Post #1,502 of 3,153
Quote:
For an average adult, UM said 6-24 months.

haha, imagine, you reshell your CIEM every 6 months: 4-6 weeks of shipping forth and back....every 6 months, that makes you enjoy your phones for a quite short time a year!!!!! 
etysmile.gif
 well, i hope it lasts longer! 
beerchug.gif

Apr 29, 2013 at 4:35 AM Post #1,504 of 3,153
Quote:
If i start to go to the gym that means after 2-3 weeks from now I might need a reshell!? And it's been over 2 months now and still no sign of arrival

Well that is possible if you have major weight gain or loss. I kinda doubt your gonna drop 20+lbs in 3 weeks :wink:. Or gain it lol.

Apr 29, 2013 at 5:38 AM Post #1,505 of 3,153
http://www.custom-inearmonitors.co.uk/orders.html

Maybe another 4-5 weeks wait? I sent my impressions in on 4th March, they have only just got back a set from January...

Wishing i ordered 1964 ears or JH audio, i'd have them by now...

It seems UM are slow at what they do compared to the competition.

Apr 29, 2013 at 12:10 PM Post #1,507 of 3,153
Well that is possible if you have major weight gain or loss. I kinda doubt your gonna drop 20+lbs in 3 weeks :wink:. Or gain it lol.

I remember My UM dealer here who happens to be really fat 2 years ago suddenly just got drained and I think he lost somewhere 20-40 lbs and still has his UM reshelled 530 fit his ears perfectly.. inspiring.

Apr 29, 2013 at 12:51 PM Post #1,509 of 3,153
Quote:
Everyone loves fat dealers.

He was drained? Didn't lose weight from diet and exercise, just a tube attached to his torso? Ugh.

Apr 29, 2013 at 3:05 PM Post #1,511 of 3,153
Quote:
Liposuction (expensive and exotic soap anyone :wink:...

The first rule of CIEM Club is not to tell your wife about CIEM Club.

Apr 29, 2013 at 9:42 PM Post #1,515 of 3,153
Quote:
lol language barrier at its best :).

Maybe its stress related? I've lost a ton of weight before from excessive stress.

nah.. actually he's doing fine. everyone got shocked when we had a local meet last year. He taught some of our friends who happens to be obese too on what to do.. i had another friend who also dropped a lot of weight in a month too..

He was still using the same customs the last time I saw it was April 2011. I also have a friend who's having his Internship (have Miracles too) and asked him about my issue on gaining weight on the gym.. he believes that it won't really affect the seal because the seal depends on the bone inside our ears (sorry for the terms, forgot exactly what they said) and my friend (UM dealer) also said the same thing 'bout it too

Users who are viewing this thread

Back