UM Custom Monitor Appreciation and Impressions Thread
Nov 29, 2009 at 7:07 AM Post #67 of 73
I was curious about the mini's as well... they look so small, on the UM website they practically disappear in the models' ears. With a clear cable, it'd be hard to tell that somebody is wearing them unless you're right next to them. Which could be useful.

But there seems to be no user reviews detailing how they sound. They also don't look to have replaceable cables?

Nov 30, 2009 at 9:06 PM Post #70 of 73
I noticed on the UM website that the Minis are listed as 250 ohms impedance... that must be a typo.

Nov 30, 2009 at 11:54 PM Post #71 of 73
Yes that would be a typo, the actual impedance is listed on the first post of this thread.

Sep 3, 2014 at 12:08 AM Post #73 of 73
Hey guys (and gals),
I seem to have developed this frustrating problem lately with
. the right channel of my UM-modified TF10 with extra driver. It doesn't seem to fit correctly in my ear. It feels as though the holes stick to the inside of my ear when I have it in deepest and cuts out the right channel but when I pull on it very slightly, the sound returns until I release it again. Hope I don't have to get refitted on account of changes to my ear canal.
If I keep changing its position in my ear so that it is quite a bit more shallow, that seems to work and, strangely, seems to give me full sound. Anybody have experience with this kind of thing?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back