ultrasale at deepdiscountdvd.com
Jun 14, 2006 at 11:43 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 37

daycart1

Ceremonial old guy, bifocals and all.All the philosophy he can muster can't solve the mysterious double-post.
In the past, head-fiers have made big responses to these! Everything is 20% off the already good prices. The code is: supersale

Jun 16, 2006 at 3:13 PM Post #4 of 37
bump for good suggestion, just bought The Residents Icky Flix and the Beastie Boys anthology from there. Less than thirty bux for both with free shipping! Not too bad......

Jun 16, 2006 at 4:59 PM Post #5 of 37
Thanks! I just got Seven Samurai, Freaks & Geeks, UnDeclared, and Family Guy III all for $106 w/ free shipping. A 33% savings from the $158 BestBuy charges for the same order.

If anyone's interested in Entourage I&II they have it for $42 versus BestBuy's $99. I was tempted but had to draw the line somewhere. To BB's credit, they currently have the 1st season of 24 for $20 which is crazy cheap compared to normal price.

Jun 16, 2006 at 5:49 PM Post #7 of 37
Quote:

Originally Posted by HiGHFLYiN9
What's everyones experience with ordering DVDs that aren't in stock? Most of the ones I want say they are not currently in. Is it worth it to order and hope that they get them?

"Note: Your credit card will not be charged for any Pre-order, Backorder or
New Price until the item ships. Pre-orders ship in advance to arrive at your
door on or about the street date. Backorders are shipped immediately upon
receipt - allow 5 - 10 business days for delivery."

Jun 16, 2006 at 7:12 PM Post #9 of 37
I saw that "won't charge until they ship" statement, but sometimes I like to know if they aren't planning on getting it so I don't go and order a second one and then the one I ordered a month or two ago suddenly shows up.

Jun 16, 2006 at 8:43 PM Post #11 of 37
Alright! I ordered some anime. Thanks for the heads up on the sweet discount
smily_headphones1.gif

Jun 16, 2006 at 10:36 PM Post #12 of 37
Quote:

Originally Posted by HiGHFLYiN9
Alright! I ordered some anime. Thanks for the heads up on the sweet discount
smily_headphones1.gif

DDD usually has really good prices on anime even when things aren't on sale, as long as it's something they stock.

Jun 17, 2006 at 2:26 AM Post #14 of 37
Quote:

Originally Posted by trains are bad
I can't think of any anime I want right now...anyone care to choose something for me?

I'll send you a copy of my order, maybe if they get a second order for the same DVDs that are backordered they'll be more inclined to get them in sooner
biggrin.gif

Jun 17, 2006 at 5:20 AM Post #15 of 37
Quote:

I saw that "won't charge until they ship" statement, but sometimes I like to know if they aren't planning on getting it so I don't go and order a second one and then the one I ordered a month or two ago suddenly shows up.

If it says out-of-stock, you most likely will get it in a few weeks. Only once did I order something that wasn't in stock and I didn't get it. It was on back order for about two months. One day I checked my order status to find out that the order was cancelled. They didn't even bother to notify me.

FYI, the discount code "supersale" can only be used once, but you can also use "dvdtalk" to get the 20% off. I may decide to place a second order tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back