Ultimate Ears Triple Fi 10 Thread
Nov 5, 2013 at 10:08 AM Post #8,401 of 9,690
I'm talking about my first pair. It was 2 or 3 years ago however so things could have changed. My ears certainly could have changed get a bit and they definitely got used to deeper fit earphones as I was coming from the Hifiman re0 back then. However that doesn't matter too much and just found it strange.

On another note I think I'm going to get a tf10 cable from headphone lounge in the next week or so. It looks like they have made a lot of improvements since I last bought from them a few years ago.

yes our ears grow over age(till our last breath
biggrin.gif
) so probably it is large enough now to accomodate the tf10. so whoever has fit issues(most owners
frown.gif
) can save tf10 for now(rest in shelf) instead of getting rid and start using them when you turn 40+ .........lol
atsmile.gif

HP lounge,wise choice!

Nov 5, 2013 at 10:32 PM Post #8,406 of 9,690
  Having said that I think the TF10 at $99 were well worth the money, at $250... not so much. You can score W4R or even the UE 900 for almost the same amount of money.

PLEASE for the love of GAWD post a link where I can get a new UE900 or Westone 4R for under $300.

Nov 6, 2013 at 2:09 AM Post #8,410 of 9,690
yeah, sure a conflict in terms of business what else could be.....for some reasons I don't like to visit that site again which I decided long back, as they say discount price but still it's inflated somewhat imo.

Nov 6, 2013 at 2:18 AM Post #8,412 of 9,690
That's just part of being an authorized dealer. They have minimum prices they can sell things for. If they sell too low they could lose their status as an authorized dealer. Generally I wouldn't buy things from a site like that unless they have a special sale going on because yes the prices are very high. Worth it for peace of mind and the warranty though imo.

Nov 6, 2013 at 3:29 PM Post #8,415 of 9,690
  PLEASE for the love of GAWD post a link where I can get a new UE900 or Westone 4R for under $300.

Do yourself a favor and get the Earsonics SM3v2 :)

I have the 900 and the UM3X and unless the 4 is a big departure from the sonic signature I love the SM3v2 the best.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back