Ultimate Ears + Astell & Kern Ultimate Bundle Deal
Jul 30, 2014 at 8:57 PM Post #61 of 66
I emailed the email in the first picture and never got a response?

Did everything get resolved? Odd that you didn't hear back. All those inquires drop into zen desk and we grab those non stop. Sorry about that.

Aug 1, 2014 at 1:17 PM Post #62 of 66
I emailed the email in the first picture and never got a response?

Did everything get resolved? Odd that you didn't hear back. All those inquires drop into zen desk and we grab those non stop. Sorry about that.

Ah, unfortunately I decided to move away from this deal so I dropped the subject with myself =(
Sorry

Nov 20, 2014 at 8:14 PM Post #63 of 66
Quick post to say thanks to Mike and UE for this deal.  As a long time UERM owner I glossed over this bundle when it was announced, figuring I already had the UERMs, but recently decided to get the AK240+UE18 bundle.  I'll post more soon, but I was curious to

1. have a better mobile source for playback on the go.  Totally succeeded here!
2. have an extended comparison of UERM, which I love, to the UE18 which seems like it might add a bit to some genres of music
3. compare the fit of the new 3D printed process used on my UE18 to my UERM which are in need of a fit tune up. Out of the gate the UE18 fit great, better than my UERM that required several initial adjustments.  Sadly I am sending my UERM to get the fit adjusted, so a bit of a wait before I can compare the sound of the two
4. try out more of Leon Ngyuen's custom art.  I went with "Copper Tree" this time around vs "Time Attack" on my UERM

In any event, I'll post more detailed thought soon, and observe that THIS is the real deal on amazing gear!

Nov 22, 2014 at 3:01 PM Post #64 of 66
Hey @Kauai I can't wait to hear your report back after you've had a some time to experience your new set up. I think you're gonna be very happy. PM me if you have any questions!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back