TTPOD T1-E Impressions thread
Sep 2, 2014 at 11:59 PM Post #526 of 2,099
  Do you already have the b3 pro1? If not you might try that... I'm certainly considering it :wink:

Don't have that one, but I keep hearing good things.  Damn all these IEMs that aren't that expensive that seem to perform well, but the price adds up after awhile :p

I know some people in here picked up the Penon Audio gift IEM while ordering their TTPOD.  How are those?  Are they turning out to be worth the $10 they cost?  Which yeah, it's only $10 and they'd have to be pretty awful to regret buying 'em, like ripping your ears off to save you from the aural agony bad.  Mainly just trying to decide if I do order them between getting them from Penon and getting the IEM, or paying a little more and ordering on Amazon Prime.

Sep 3, 2014 at 12:10 AM Post #527 of 2,099
Don't have that one, but I keep hearing good things.  Damn all these IEMs that aren't that expensive that seem to perform well, but the price adds up after awhile :p

I know some people in here picked up the Penon Audio gift IEM while ordering their TTPOD.  How are those?  Are they turning out to be worth the $10 they cost?  Which yeah, it's only $10 and they'd have to be pretty awful to regret buying 'em, like ripping your ears off to save you from the aural agony bad.  Mainly just trying to decide if I do order them between getting them from Penon and getting the IEM, or paying a little more and ordering on Amazon Prime.

Man ..you gotta pick up Havi B3 ..they be like coffee and tea ...lol

Sep 3, 2014 at 12:28 AM Post #530 of 2,099
  I'm going to sit in that corner and pretend you're not telling me to do what the voices in my head are telling me to do :p

Lol, you've got plenty of amps to chose from. With that and SQ for the price in mind, you gotta pick up the T1-E and B3-Pro 1!
wink.gif
 Great compliments and just awesome.
I think everyone needs these two in their collection. They might not best the Dunu DN-1000 or RE-262 in technality/sig preference for you but they are most likely a lot closer than you think. I mean bhazard DID sell his DN-2000 because the Havi was sooo good for the price when amped.

Sep 3, 2014 at 12:35 AM Post #532 of 2,099
I'm pretty much on the verge of deciding to sell my DN-K as it is.  While it's more detailed, I still like classical on my VSD3, and the DN-K doesn't have the bass for some of my music, not for my tastes anyways.  If it helps with my preferred sound sig, my HD700 is my favorite can easily.  First headphone I've owned that the moment I put it on and listened, I fell in love.

I should just get off my lazy butt and sell my HD598, HF5, DN-K, and a few others, then I'll certainly feel justified in buying more toys :D

Sitting in the corner ....no voices coming thru ....must be some corner with good sealing and isolation ...lol

LOL, I have my gaming tablet in the corner...  so many emulators to choose from.

Sep 3, 2014 at 12:35 AM Post #533 of 2,099
  I think everyone needs these two in their collection. They might not best the Dunu DN-1000 or RE-262 in technality/sig preference for you but they are most likely a lot closer than you think. I mean bhazard DID sell his DN-2000 because the Havi was sooo good for the price when amped.

Phew.... I am feeling so much better now after reading this @Ap616 
beerchug.gif

Sep 3, 2014 at 12:44 AM Post #535 of 2,099
I can't hardly wait now to see your semi-real-time live "coverage" here: The unboxing of SAP5 and TTPOD T1E.
I can't hardly wait now to see your semi-real-time live "coverage" here: The unboxing of SAP5 and TTPOD T1E.

Dont keep your hope too high ...been pretty buzy this week and the next too ....me dont like to use me brain too much ...muahahahahahaaaaaa.

Keeping it simple dude ...

Sep 3, 2014 at 1:01 AM Post #536 of 2,099
  I'm pretty much on the verge of deciding to sell my DN-K as it is.  While it's more detailed, I still like classical on my VSD3, and the DN-K doesn't have the bass for some of my music, not for my tastes anyways.  If it helps with my preferred sound sig, my HD700 is my favorite can easily.  First headphone I've owned that the moment I put it on and listened, I fell in love.

I should just get off my lazy butt and sell my HD598, HF5, DN-K, and a few others, then I'll certainly feel justified in buying more toys :D

LOL, I have my gaming tablet in the corner...  so many emulators to choose from.

Well, if you want to sell those iems...
biggrin.gif

I can say the T1-E will best the others in your collection except maybe RE-262 & VSD3S then. T1-E and VSD3S are somewhat close in sound I hear. Just better quality bass on T1-E vs. brighter&possibly harsher mids/highs on VSD3S from what I've gathered.
B3 Pro 1 will sound more balanced and technical than those two, but with a hair of warmth too. I haven't heard the HD-700 sooo...

I have and really like the T1-E, Havi B3, and Tenore. I am also interested in hearing, but probably won't buy, the Vivo XE800 and KZ EDSE. But not really interested in the VSD3S, Ostry KC06A, or KC06...

Sep 3, 2014 at 1:38 AM Post #537 of 2,099
Finally got my T1-E from DXSOUL after I'd given up, initiated a refund ticket, and ordered from Penon. Looks like they got held up in extended customs inspection - package was ripped open and resealed with green customs tape. Looks like I'll have two pairs soon, since Penon already shipped the second pair. So, I'll have an unopened clear pair up for grabs soon. Haven't had a chance to listen to them yet, though.

Also received VSD3 and Penon IEM from Penon today to replace the faulty VSD3 I'm returning to LMUE. Lots of shipping back and forth to Asia these days...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back