TTPOD T1-E Impressions thread
Jul 20, 2016 at 1:05 AM Post #2,071 of 2,099
They also have an upcoming new Series 7, that costs 4 times as much as the Series 5, and a cheaper Series 7 "life" version.
Not sure what's the difference between the two versions.
http://www.tfzither.com/works_detail-18-9.html
Seems like there's a Knowles dual tweeter, a 5mm mid, and a 9mm moving coil woofer.

Damn those premium looks,colors and cable.....they really are into another level,entirely different approach in every aspect. ty for the link!

Oct 5, 2016 at 8:50 PM Post #2,072 of 2,099
Hey there... sorry to resurrect a thread that should probably be dying in a hole somewhere. I've been using T1-E's for the past 3 years... they are probably the best in-ears that I've ever used. I got 12 people from our church bands to use them as well as they all fell in love with the clarity of these headphones. Now that they're not being sold anymore, I can't seem to find anything with that bass punch, and still retaining quality crispness of the sound. I'm not good at describing what I want in headphones other than to say that I want another T1-E. Are there any alternatives that sound just like these that have come out recently? I've tried the M6 Pro's, but they aren't as clear by any means. The ttpods seems to require little to no power to get them going, while everything that I've used since requires a couple more clicks of volume from whatever I'm using to get the same volume. 

Regardless, the only thing I want are headphones that have that distinct clarity in sound, (and some good bass punch, but not bass-head bass) without breaking my bank. I felt like with the TTPODS things were so clear that it was like music was being produced in my head. Everything I've worn since feels like the sound is, in fact, coming through headphones... I really want that clarity in vocals and instrumentals back. There was no muffling with these things! Where can I find this and still wear something that looks good! I'd really appreciate your guys' input. Thank you! 

Oct 5, 2016 at 8:54 PM Post #2,073 of 2,099
Hey there... sorry to resurrect a thread that should probably be dying in a hole somewhere. I've been using T1-E's for the past 3 years... they are probably the best in-ears that I've ever used. I got 12 people from our church bands to use them as well as they all fell in love with the clarity of these headphones. Now that they're not being sold anymore, I can't seem to find anything with that bass punch, and still retaining quality crispness of the sound. I'm not good at describing what I want in headphones other than to say that I want another T1-E. Are there any alternatives that sound just like these that have come out recently? I've tried the M6 Pro's, but they aren't as clear by any means. The ttpods seems to require little to no power to get them going, while everything that I've used since requires a couple more clicks of volume from whatever I'm using to get the same volume. 

Regardless, the only thing I want are headphones that have that distinct clarity in sound, (and some good bass punch, but not bass-head bass) without breaking my bank. I felt like with the TTPODS things were so clear that it was like music was being produced in my head. Everything I've worn since feels like the sound is, in fact, coming through headphones... I really want that clarity in vocals and instrumentals back. There was no muffling with these things! Where can I find this and still wear something that looks good! I'd really appreciate your guys' input. Thank you! 

You can still buy the T1-E from penon and aliexpress. Other alternatives would be the **** UEs or the 4in1.

Oct 22, 2016 at 8:27 PM Post #2,074 of 2,099
Hello.

I'm looking to replace my broken T1E's as well and they're harder and harder to find. Haven't tried the classifieds yet.
I've been trying to find alternatives, and the closest are the Audiosense V2 dds4's in my opinion but not a perfect match.
JVC FX90's come close as well. VJJB V1's are nowhere near in terms of clarity.
I just ordered LKER i1 and Somic V4. I could tell from the pictures that the LKERs share a lot with the T1Es (cable and plug look practically identical - hope the sound too). We'll see when I get them.
Planning to post a WTB classified, but any drawer sentenced T1E owners please feel free to PM me (and T2Es for that matter :) ).

I'll get back to you on LKER and Somic.

P.S. KZ ZS1 are a bit better than VJJB V1's to my ears but in the same bracket.

Oct 27, 2016 at 1:29 PM Post #2,075 of 2,099
I've been using mine for over 2 years to listen music on the street, I sometimes use my inline skates, so the cable has been subjected to heavy stress and still holding up, the rubber on the jack has a crack in it, but the cable is still intact, I glued it back and its good for now.

I recommend these headphones, the only small issue I have is the fit, they kinda slide out of my ear a bit, not enough to fall off but yes to distort the bass (really recommend using the included clamp, I lost mine) 

I bought these from the cheapest trader on ebay + free shipping they are still arround if you don't mind the wait.

For now I'm looking to upgrade them to the tripple driver t2e model (can't find the enhanced anywhere atm) they're 70$ but from my experience with t1e I'm sure they'll be worth it.

Nov 2, 2016 at 11:55 AM Post #2,076 of 2,099
  Hello.

I'm looking to replace my broken T1E's as well and they're harder and harder to find. Haven't tried the classifieds yet.
I've been trying to find alternatives, and the closest are the Audiosense V2 dds4's in my opinion but not a perfect match.
JVC FX90's come close as well. VJJB V1's are nowhere near in terms of clarity.
I just ordered LKER i1 and Somic V4. I could tell from the pictures that the LKERs share a lot with the T1Es (cable and plug look practically identical - hope the sound too). We'll see when I get them.
Planning to post a WTB classified, but any drawer sentenced T1E owners please feel free to PM me (and T2Es for that matter :) ).

I'll get back to you on LKER and Somic.

P.S. KZ ZS1 are a bit better than VJJB V1's to my ears but in the same bracket.

Get yourself a Quadbeat 3...sounds far better than my T1-E that am in love with for 3 years...JVC FX90 is too expensive but sounds very CHEAP compared to QB3...fitted my QB3 with a pair of large Sony hybrid tip & WHOOOAHHHHHH...T1E & MH1C that i own for quite a long time became history after that first listen....

Nov 2, 2016 at 12:33 PM Post #2,077 of 2,099

Forget 'bout T1-E, just like what i did after i got QUADBEAT 3...T1-E was my daily buddy for 3 years too...unfortunately, the sound got skewed after recabling...out of frustration, after months of searching for an IEM similar to T1-E's sound, i pulled my trigger on QB3...never thought that, that phone bundled little cheapo could sound more refine than my T1-E & MH1C...don't know how to describe sounds but to my ears QB3 is a T1-E + MH1C rolled into ONE....

Nov 2, 2016 at 7:41 PM Post #2,078 of 2,099
B4 QB3, i bought Tennmak Pro due to high praises for it by some hardcore audiophiles here at HEAD-FI....the T-Pro sounded ok, but...but...really but...it just can't satisfy my ears the way T1-E & MH1C always did...QB3 really saved me from spending more time & money in searching for alternatives to T1-E & MH1C (sounds really perfect except for it's horribly unbearable cable)...

Nov 3, 2016 at 5:46 PM Post #2,080 of 2,099
If you like the QB3, T1E, MH1C sound and want to take that to the next level, do yourself a favor and check out the Dynamic Motion DM200H. I'm very very sure you won't be disappointed :wink:)

Price wise, 1 pair DM200H = 15 pairs QB3....but who cares if the sound to price ratio is balance...

Nov 3, 2016 at 10:08 PM Post #2,082 of 2,099
With eyes closed & ears wide open, i'd always pick on quality phones regardless of price...but, honestly, on my own,  i really "DO NOT KNOW" where & how to pick one...that's where you & other professionals here at HEAD-FI come in as GOD SENT...your doing a noble job making our lives easier & HAPPIER....

Nov 3, 2016 at 10:21 PM Post #2,083 of 2,099
Btw, i fitted my QB3 with the MH1C large tips & ALAS!!!....it was magically turned into a more sublime, more expensive sounding "NEW" BEST KEPT SECRET gem...waiting for the QB3 tuned by AKG to hit my country... 

Nov 4, 2016 at 3:31 AM Post #2,084 of 2,099
  Btw, i fitted my QB3 with the MH1C large tips & ALAS!!!....it was magically turned into a more sublime, more expensive sounding "NEW" BEST KEPT SECRET gem...waiting for the QB3 tuned by AKG to hit my country... 

I'm glad you're enjoying your QB3/QB3AKG like I do with the MH1C tips. It's truly a very good IEM for the price but sorry, I just realised we're posting all this in the wrong thread. In all honesty, I own the TTPOD T1-E too and I must say it's also another gem of an IEM for the price too.

Dec 2, 2016 at 1:14 PM Post #2,085 of 2,099
  Forget 'bout T1-E, just like what i did after i got QUADBEAT 3...T1-E was my daily buddy for 3 years too...unfortunately, the sound got skewed after recabling...out of frustration, after months of searching for an IEM similar to T1-E's sound, i pulled my trigger on QB3...never thought that, that phone bundled little cheapo could sound more refine than my T1-E & MH1C...don't know how to describe sounds but to my ears QB3 is a T1-E + MH1C rolled into ONE....

Hello, did you get a chance to compare the Somic V4 with the T1E?

EDIT: I seem to have quoted the wrong person, sorry...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back