TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
Mar 25, 2017 at 10:34 AM Post #12,421 of 24,683
Only one person said the company has folded and I tend to believe it was a joke, but many people here are waiting for their orders. There was no name calling or personal attacks.

What we do have is facts. By today all items should have been shipped. Next day delivery in the U.K. And a few days in the states. Yet no one here reported receiving anything. What are the odds? Bob finds it surprising, we as well.

More than just a few asked if the stuff has reached Alabama - hasn't been addressed. Bob did say everything is on schedule. That's good enough for most I suppose.

The problem starts when people who backed the company with KS and pre-order and starting to feel frustrated that they are still waiting. They come here and see that no one got anything yet, then concerns are starting to creep in. Some people spent a lot of money. Can you blame them for feeling worried?

Very little people complained about the actual products. It's the communication they are frustrated with, especially that initial ETA was supposed to be end of Jan-beginning of Feb and now it's end of March.

Mar 25, 2017 at 10:52 AM Post #12,423 of 24,683
@Brooko as a moderator is not biased. Glad to have him as the moderator. Keep doing the good job mate.

@iancraig10  and @Intensecure have brought out all the valid points.

"Reading back through the threads one sees immense patience shown by those customers, quite impressive restraint and optimism. Now it is crumbling, and new customers watch, appalled as trust is eroded and future business lost.
As a salesman myself, it's like a horror show of how not to treat your biggest asset, your bread and butter, your present and future income - your customers! The customer *is* always right."

Well said. and I agree that a few that started conspiracy theories and rumors have to ask themselves what they were trying to achieve. 

But the fact remains that communication from Trinity was horrendous and no explanations to the valid questions raised by the buyers here on this forum. Majority of the buyers here are not demanding an immediate shipment of their order. If there's a delay, explain briefly that there's a delay and a possible reason for the delay.  None like that happened.

It is quite apparent that Trinity is at least 1 month behind their timeline of shipping. Messages about "The shipping notifications being received" has started appearing slowly in the past few days only. Wherein, per the communication issued by Trinity one month ago, it was supposed to have started one note ago. When no information is provided, each person is left to their own assumptions.

Even today it is not at all clear as to a reasonable estimate of the timelines involved. As @iancraig10 mentioned, many customers are beyond caring at this point. And it's not their fault. Almost all the buyers wish Trinity Audio to succeed. But let's respect the buyers too.

Mar 25, 2017 at 11:02 AM Post #12,424 of 24,683
Sorry to burst your Bubble..... "The customer is always right", no they ain't 

I suggest you read Jason's book about the start-up of Schiit Audio - a clear textbook on how the customer is always right until they are wrong :wink: but you have a lot of hoops, a lot of customer service to go through before you give up, and even then, even when you are tearing your hair out, you still acknowledge that the customer is king. It's a brilliant read, I recommend it. :)
Peace, out.
Edit tone, :wink:

Mar 25, 2017 at 11:14 AM Post #12,425 of 24,683
When we get them. Does anyone think the New Masters will be able to compete with the LZ A4 or Magaosi K3 Pros?

I think speculating about the sound of something not available at the moment is a bit difficult, Brian. No one really knows what they sound like yet. We've relied totally on Bob's descriptions.

That's where the 'trust' part came in.

Describing the sound at the moment is almost like spreading rumours as well!!! :p

Mar 25, 2017 at 11:23 AM Post #12,426 of 24,683

Customers aren't always right, but the companies are supposed to treat the customers as if they ARE always right.

At least from my past experiences with customer support, etc.

This might feel weird at first, especially when you know you're right. However most successful companies, at least from what I have seen, treats every customer as if they are right, even if it means losing a few bucks... (But those customers that were treated right always comes back
biggrin.gif
)

Mar 25, 2017 at 11:27 AM Post #12,427 of 24,683
  When we get them. Does anyone think the New Masters will be able to compete with the LZ A4 or Magaosi K3 Pros?

Definitely the Master will be superior
popcorn.gif

Mar 25, 2017 at 11:55 AM Post #12,429 of 24,683
  Pure speculation at this point.

Indeed. I've never heard the other two earphones they were asking about, but then nobody's heard the (final) Master either, so I figured it didn't matter
wink.gif

So I assumed it was just a request for wild speculation and was more than happy to oblige
tongue_smile.gif

So I'll add that whilst I believe the other two IEM's have decent enough soundstages, they are dwarfed in that regard by the Master
etysmile.gif

Mar 25, 2017 at 12:30 PM Post #12,432 of 24,683

Users who are viewing this thread

Back