TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
Dec 5, 2016 at 6:44 PM Post #9,290 of 24,683
  Sometimes you can try to be too clever for your own good... A Trinity story of what not to do.

Well lets start at the beginning, our first kickstarter. What a success that was, raised a big sum of ££’s (well for us it was) and we ended up with a great range of products. The Hyperion, Delta and Techne are truly great IEMs and our success is due to how well they were received.

Any questions of feedback please ask on here or email me at enquiry@trinityaudioengineering.com , please don't PM as I don't check them that often.

Your Humble Audio Servant
Bob

Well... I've been kind of silent here on this thread, but since I got my PM4 today and saw last message from you... S**t man, that's insane :D I haven't played with mine for more than 15-20 minutes as they're burning-in in the drawer right now. Fun with changing filters and some tip-rolling is reserved for tomorrow. So no griefing from me :p
Still, that is just amazing attitude and I have to admit, I am deeply shocked. In a positive way, of course :D Gonna give some more feedback later, but right now I MUST admit - these were the best spent money ever on my audio equipment :D

P.S. My wife believes I got them as a sort of "gift" xD If she'd knew I bought another pair of IEMs, I'd be hung on my balls under ceiling ^^

Dec 5, 2016 at 6:51 PM Post #9,293 of 24,683
Well... I've been kind of silent here on this thread, but since I got my PM4 today and saw last message from you... S**t man, that's insane :D I haven't played with mine for more than 15-20 minutes as they're burning-in in the drawer right now. Fun with changing filters and some tip-rolling is reserved for tomorrow. So no griefing from me :p
Still, that is just amazing attitude and I have to admit, I am deeply shocked. In a positive way, of course :D Gonna give some more feedback later, but right now I MUST admit - these were the best spent money ever on my audio equipment :D

P.S. My wife believes I got them as a sort of "gift" xD If she'd knew I bought another pair of IEMs, I'd be hung on my balls under ceiling ^^

The vast majority of people are more than happy with there master 4's and long may that continue, this was more a case of continuing to follow a path that may take more iterations or tweaks or just making the decision to go with a new way that is very stable and allows us to add gadgets easily.

Let us know how you get on.

Dec 5, 2016 at 6:54 PM Post #9,295 of 24,683
Thank you Trinity for the communication and making the changes. The filter and how they attached was real concern to me. Some "threaded" well and others did not fit at all.

Ok. I have a question on the BT lanyard. I assume is being completely re-done?

Dec 5, 2016 at 6:59 PM Post #9,296 of 24,683
The vast majority of people are more than happy with there master 4's and long may that continue, this was more a case of continuing to follow a path that may take more iterations or tweaks or just making the decision to go with a new way that is very stable and allows us to add gadgets easily.

Let us know how you get on.

The soundstage blew me out of my slippers :D Truly amazing is that one. They will have a hard time with me, but I truly believe PM4 will handle a huge amount of extreme metal ^^

Got to do this in person since you've replied to my message. Thank you Bob for your commitment not only to Trinity Audio, but to this community. You are an amazing person and it's both honor and pleasure to be an owner or PM4 seeing how much you care about everything that regards your and the whole Trinity Teams work. Way to go!

If you're in UK, then have a good night. I'm off to sleep as I am 1h ahead of you in time zones ;P

Dec 5, 2016 at 7:01 PM Post #9,298 of 24,683
Thank you Trinity for the communication and making the changes. The filter and how they attached was real concern to me. Some "threaded" well and others did not fit at all.

Ok. I have a question on the BT lanyard. I assume is being completely re-done?

It's no longer a lanyard, it just plugs right into the new cable system, so you can run wireless or wired. Also this has a new Bluetooth chip so can handle 24bit Bluetooth, we are also including a DAC and amp 24bit 192 so you can use it as a wired DAC amp.

Dec 5, 2016 at 7:03 PM Post #9,299 of 24,683
So, what does the cabling change on the PM-6 mean when I already have a PM-6 and one of the silver cables on order? (The cable being listed as 2-pin and all)?

Thanks

We will sort everything for you. High end cables will still be available if you want for the new system or we will just refund it. Give us a few days to sort the details and we will email everyone.

Dec 5, 2016 at 7:08 PM Post #9,300 of 24,683
@Bobtrinity I have questions as I am sure all of us do with this new direction. I was one of those that was having issues with the PM4 (gunmetal) and I contacted Jake about it and was told he would be sending a replacement over. Its been close to two weeks since then and as much as I would like for the new ones to arrive, I understand the delays here, but I am just wondering how this announcement is affecting that. Was a new batch produced or were there some that were just better than others? I am happy to wait, but just would like a little bit of information on it. I also had a similar issue with my vyrus which was handled as well, but it is nice to know that going forward these issues should hopefully not show up anymore.

Which is good because I also have a PM6 on order and am interested to see how this change will be and am looking forward to it. But in regards to someone like me who has owned multiple products (and a few on pre-order) you mentioned a potential trade in or dac/amp or cash back/etc. I know you mentioned the details are still being worked out but is that something we should get in contact with you about or will this be something that will be sent out to us with some option in the near future?

So, yes as someone who has had issues with both of the products of yours that I own, it is a bit frustrating, but I have been happy with your service so far and this is very encouraging and I am confident in my current PM6 pre-order and assuming this all goes well, would not hesitate to continue ordering from you in the future.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back