TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
Jun 22, 2016 at 12:06 PM Post #2,986 of 24,683
  Well basically when you put them in your ears, it forms vacuum if they're not vented. With that pressure, as you insert them the driver bends and it makes a click sound.

Pretty sure the Sabre's have a holey on the top as a vent though.
  i don't recall ever getting a shipping email from anything i've bought from trinity.  i didn't expect this time to be any different.
did bob say all sabre orders would get a shipping email?  i believe for past product he's mentioned not all orders would, due to the extra work (cost?) or limitations of the shipping company involved.

It'll come tomorrow (hopefully, but a good source tells me it will). It's DHL so I don't have to keep going to my mailbox because they'll deliver it directly to your door (woohoo USPS monopoly?).

Jun 22, 2016 at 12:08 PM Post #2,987 of 24,683
  Pretty sure the Sabre's have a holey on the top as a vent though.

They are. But that would mean either the vent is not big enough or my unit is faulty. Let's hope it's the second one 
smily_headphones1.gif

Btw i tried to clear the venting hole too in case of something blocking it.

Jun 22, 2016 at 12:42 PM Post #2,993 of 24,683
You are right I did, but perfection some times takes time. It will be next week now as we made some changes. Hang in there

No! Bob "Mr. Trinity" has made a change to something
eek.gif
Unbelievable
blink.gif
And always for the better I might add
wink_face.gif

beerchug.gif

Jun 22, 2016 at 12:45 PM Post #2,995 of 24,683
  So @Brooko, to continue the twenty questions, when it comes to sonics, what differentiates the M6 and the Hunter?

I'd say "Patience Young Grasshopper" Venture but you look as old as I am
eek.gif
LOL

This is the down side of advertising so far out and the fact we know Bob may make a change at any moment and further the delay but then again we also know it's well worth that wait
wink_face.gif

beerchug.gif

Jun 22, 2016 at 12:51 PM Post #2,996 of 24,683

I'd say "Patience Young Grasshopper" Venture but you look as old as I am
eek.gif
LOL

This is the down side of advertising so far out and the fact we know Bob may make a change at any moment and further the delay but then again we also know it's well worth that wait
wink_face.gif

beerchug.gif

Thank you sensei. when I can take the coin from your hand then I must leave... :)

Jun 22, 2016 at 2:08 PM Post #2,997 of 24,683

cancelled pm4 order but when i wanted to order Hunter, remembered i needed to go to the bank and sign a permit for paypal transactions, when i arrived to the bank was already closed, have to wait tomorrow then!
frown.gif

Jun 22, 2016 at 2:28 PM Post #2,998 of 24,683

cancelled pm4 order but when i wanted to order Hunter, remembered i needed to go to the bank and sign a permit for paypal transactions, when i arrived to the bank was already closed, have to wait tomorrow then!
frown.gif

You have to do that sort of authorization? Lucky me, I only just need to authorize through my Paypal account and it's good.

Jun 22, 2016 at 2:34 PM Post #2,999 of 24,683
  You have to do that sort of authorization? Lucky me, I only just need to authorize through my Paypal account and it's good.

yes, 2 years ago when i was making train and hotel reservations for an eurotrip, 2 days before the trip i noted that my card was blocked, so i went to the bank and realized someone bought a car in Scotland, some sports goods from another country and don't remember what else, so now whenever i want to use paypal i have to sign a permit and stablish a period or window were i can use the card only for paypal, amazon Works fine..

Jun 22, 2016 at 2:48 PM Post #3,000 of 24,683

yes, 2 years ago when i was making train and hotel reservations for a eurotrip, 2 days before the trip i noted that my card was blocked, so i went to the bank and realized someone bought a car in Scotland, some sports goods from another country and don't remember what else, so now whenever i want to use paypal i have to sign a permit and stablish a period or window were i can use the card only for paypal, amazon Works fine..

Ah, so you've been a victim of fraud. Ouch man. But the permit signing for larger purchases makes sense as like a two-factor authentication sort of thing, makes sense. Are you planning to get the Hunter in the titanium or gunmetal?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back