TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
Apr 24, 2017 at 2:44 PM Post #15,526 of 24,683
Balanced cables will be sent out later.

I sent an email to Trinity which was immediately answered by Bob. He did say that there was a new batch arriving and that they would then be mailed out. Nice to have confirmation by "da man".

Apr 24, 2017 at 3:03 PM Post #15,527 of 24,683
FYI, received the first of my Master orders. I'm in NY. I have several orders yet to ship. This includes the Hunter, PM6, Phantom Air, AD, Master & Icarus III. I'm patiently awaiting those.

In the meantime, there's quite a number of filters included, all mounted on 2 pretty cool aluminum plates. I'm not sure what the blue, green & black filters are yet. There's a total of 12 filters, 2 purple, 2 silver, 2 gold, black, green, blue, gunmetal, orange & red. btw, no case is included.

Apr 24, 2017 at 3:16 PM Post #15,528 of 24,683
  FYI, received the first of my Master orders. I'm in NY. I have several orders yet to ship. This includes the Hunter, PM6, Phantom Air, AD, Master & Icarus III. I'm patiently awaiting those.

In the meantime, there's quite a number of filters included, all mounted on a pretty cool aluminum plate.I'm not sure what the blue, green & black filters are yet. There's a total of 12 filters, 2 purple, 2 silver, 2 gold, black, green, blue, gunmetal, orange & red.

Dang, that's a lot of headphones.  Your wallet must be happy it doesn't have all that money burning a hole through it. 

Apr 24, 2017 at 3:33 PM Post #15,531 of 24,683
A bit rude of you to miss out the vyrus 2.
biggrin.gif

I'm not really into earbuds, I have fit issues with them. I also prefer the over-the-ear style. I do have a £50 off coupon though so that could get me a free set of the Vyrus.

Apr 24, 2017 at 4:32 PM Post #15,534 of 24,683
  I really don't know about products of trinity, but if you saying that AD will be better then more expensive Masters, Hunters and another etc., then where is logic in prices in trinity line-products?

I did not say they will be better than masters and hunters.

I said they are better than the sabre and the pm4.

read more carefully.

Apr 24, 2017 at 5:12 PM Post #15,537 of 24,683

You're not talking to a lucky person my friend 
rolleyes.gif

Right back at ya buddy
beerchug.gif

I received my Masters today and did NOT receive a balanced cable. Guess I will have to beg for one. Not real pleased with the lack of filter information and the thickness of the Master body. So far, I have tried the gunmetal, gold and gold damped filters but they have all had somewhat grainy highs. Hopefully, I can find a filter combo that will be well-balanced and yet offer accurate instrumental and vocal timbre.

If the Vyrus filters were anything to go by, you might wanna try the blue and green actually. Those are pretty good ones, I preferred them over the gold. I'm running red filters on my Vyrus V2 though because they're meant to be my "fun" IEMs.

In the meantime, there's quite a number of filters included, all mounted on 2 pretty cool aluminum plates. I'm not sure what the blue, green & black filters are yet. There's a total of 12 filters, 2 purple, 2 silver, 2 gold, black, green, blue, gunmetal, orange & red. btw, no case is included.

I posted a quick set of filter impressions on page 1020. They are in reference to the Vyrus V2 and not the Master, but I imagine that the effects could potentially be similar. Do let us know though, I'm sure there are other Master owners who would like a better idea of what the filters do.

Apr 24, 2017 at 5:13 PM Post #15,538 of 24,683
In their own words ....

You want a bass-oriented setup?  You've got it.
  1. Want a balanced presentation?  You've got it. 
  2. Want the bass to be extremely subtle?  You've got it!

There isn't a great deal at the moment about FR and impedance, but the sound can be manipulated so a FR chart would need to be printed 12 times if each set of barrels were measured!!

It really does sound quite amazing though.

Apr 24, 2017 at 5:23 PM Post #15,539 of 24,683
  Right back at ya buddy
beerchug.gif

If the Vyrus filters were anything to go by, you might wanna try the blue and green actually. Those are pretty good ones, I preferred them over the gold. I'm running red filters on my Vyrus V2 though because they're meant to be my "fun" IEMs.

I posted a quick set of filter impressions on page 1020. They are in reference to the Vyrus V2 and not the Master, but I imagine that the effects could potentially be similar. Do let us know though, I'm sure there are other Master owners who would like a better idea of what the filters do.

I find the Master filters to match your assessment of the filters for the Vyrus V2.  I'll probably rotate between the red, gold undamped, blue and green.  On the rare occasion I want a little more bass I'll switch over to the silver undamped.

Apr 24, 2017 at 5:30 PM Post #15,540 of 24,683
Thanks Annokill.l. It's just an experiment for my Audio site. Just trying to offer the members there a little more interest; even if it's just to have a laugh at me!!

I actually don't like the sound of my voice at all and to me, it sounds very 'lower class' English.

Just giving people a chance to see what they look like, so nothing big there. Might try more in depth later when I get a bit more confidence.

Ahh wel,l I don't judge people on how their accent sounds anyways, and nobody else should. You might have sounded posh for all I care, doesn't mean much to me, the information does, and that's pretty solid. I heard that the UK is more divided in classes nowadays which is a shame. Well anyways, just do it as a hobby and there will always be people watching those vids. There aren't many reviews from Trinity Audio on YouTube anyway. Some Russian ones I think (who speak English), but thats about it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back