Toxic Cables - Impressions and Discussion Thread
Jul 18, 2020 at 7:58 AM Post #10,186 of 10,312
Since this thread is still here, I have to, once again, very strongly advise against buying from Toxic Cables. Frank handed over the company to someone who was banned from this forum, and connected with attempted scams years ago in the classifieds. The person who owns it also lied to one manufacturer that they never received a product that they had purchased, then after the manufacturer sent them a second, bragged about having duped them into sending them a second one free.

There is also significant evidence that Frank is NOT dead, and this whole thing was a ruse by the current owner, and possibly Frank himself, for reasons unknown.

Stop with the lies, pretty sure this post will get deleted soon after.

You previously banned me by the user name parrots because I was making my own cables here and your sponsors complained and having posted your sponsors selling silver plated cables as pure silver, you needed to remove that post and banning me was the way to do it.

Regarding your comment about me scamming someone saying never received and then laughing about it, post the whole conversation here, you have my permission to do so.

what happened was a faulty amp sent back to manufacturer and then stuck in customs when sent back, told manufacturer he should have declared correctly as I’m not paying tax twice so he said he would resend which they did (would think after tracking it, don’t you?) FedEx later delivered the other and I contacted the manufacturer to let him know that I received two, asked them to send shipping label or cover the return shipping cost to return it (my customers will tell you I always offer/pay for shipping costs for my mistakes without them having to ask) and they told me to keep it. Still have it here as was received and they can still have it back if you want to send the shipping label. Please do posta screenshot of the entire conversation showing that’s not what happened.

please also post about the other so called attempts and how you proved it was myself, would be very intriguing to find out about things I supposedly done.

you have a grudge because I told you were to get off when you banned me, once I joined Toxic you also called frank as you didn’t want to email telling him not to have me part of Toxic, he again told you were to go and you always knew I was working with Toxic when I started in 17, you going to deny that.

now here you are, having your strings pulled by your sponsors, just like the strings Frank pulled when he paid you and paid for most of our posts here. Most posts on here by Toxic having been paid for to be allowed to post.

why shouldn’t people buy from Toxic, because people have not received what they paid for, you might find that I sent out all cables owed since I got back and sending cables regularly since. Everyone that was owed anything has received it since contacting me and if they didn’t contact me they can always at any point.

await those screen shots and the ban 👍🏼
Best regards

Matt (Real name Matabbir)

sole owner/manager @

Toxic Cables

BTW, thank you for the posts head-fi can be held accountable for 👍🏼

Last edited:
Jul 18, 2020 at 9:11 AM Post #10,189 of 10,312
I have received three orders from Toxic since they restarted. One order was placed months prior to their shutdown and I waited about two years for that order to arrive, soon after their restart. Two orders followed and they both arrived. Now I’m waiting for another order to arrive.

I don’t understand the scamming concerns when there is PayPal’s 6 month window in case you receive nothing within 6 months of placing your order. Another thing to note, they do have a distributor in Asia and I see their cables get stocked regularly in physical shops throughout China, Hong Kong, and Taiwan. So scam? Show the proof please!

There seems to be multiple “forces” attempting to smear this brand without showing any actual proof. I mean, it’s not like the BGGAR situation where there are multiple proofs showing this person is a scumbag yet he’s still thriving on YT.

I still have the PMs sent to me from Toxic’s competitor almost two years ago. That owner also echoed a lot of the same ideas here and he also thought that Frank’s death was a way for Toxic to run away with people’s money. Obviously what happened since proved he was wrong, at least from my personal experience.

Jul 18, 2020 at 6:24 PM Post #10,190 of 10,312
Before anything, if anyone is reading this out of curiosity, let me say this, NEVER, EVER WIRE MONEY to people when you can use Paypal. If they can't use Paypal, it is because they have been banned by them!

There seems to be multiple “forces” attempting to smear this brand without showing any actual proof. I mean, it’s not like the BGGAR situation where there are multiple proofs showing this person is a scumbag yet he’s still thriving on YT.

I was a moderator when a lot of things went down with Parrots. See below. The only "multiple forces" are the people whom were owed over $100,000 of cables when Frank supposedly died. I told everyone "Go to the police". I can no longer remain silent when people are trying to hype up a brand that has such a dubious history.

You previously banned me by the user name parrots

I am no longer staff, so any of your comments about sponsorship don't involve me. If I was, you, and this thread, would have been gone long ago.

You admit being banned from the forums (it wasn't by me, but by another admin at the time). That means your presence here is a breach of the rules! People don't get banned for no reason!

Speaking of which, I called Frank, because you were also banned under the user name "headphonelove" who tried to scam multiple people in the classifieds and bragged about it, as well as having multiple other complaints about you, and the person whose business you destroyed (Cryoparts) who subsequently died from the stress. When you signed up, you were the ONLY PERSON from the new 3 Mobile Broadband service using the site, with one other exception, headphonelove! After you were banned under that name, you signed up! I only regret not banning you as "Parrots" from the very start, based on that alone.

We know Frank isn't dead, and that his father didn't suddenly die recently, because he died when Frank was a child! It was confirmed by a relative of his, including in public! But you deleted that comment, didn't you! Frank gave or sold the business to you at some point between 2012 and last year, so I guess you decided to continue to pretend to be Frank and, for whatever reason, thought that making up a ruse that he had died would deal with whatever caused you to end up owing so much money and cables to customers.

Glad that you are fulfilling customer orders, or are you? I hope it wasn't the result of having your real name posted that forced you to have to do it. If it was, then good! Maybe you don't want to front the courts again. I hope having a family has straightened you out. However, if you think your history is going to let you off, think again.

Last edited:
Jul 19, 2020 at 12:58 PM Post #10,191 of 10,312
Before anything, if anyone is reading this out of curiosity, let me say this, NEVER, EVER WIRE MONEY to people when you can use Paypal. If they can't use Paypal, it is because they have been banned by them!

I was a moderator when a lot of things went down with Parrots. See below. The only "multiple forces" are the people whom were owed over $100,000 of cables when Frank supposedly died. I told everyone "Go to the police". I can no longer remain silent when people are trying to hype up a brand that has such a dubious history.

I am no longer staff, so any of your comments about sponsorship don't involve me. If I was, you, and this thread, would have been gone long ago.

You admit being banned from the forums (it wasn't by me, but by another admin at the time). That means your presence here is a breach of the rules! People don't get banned for no reason!

Speaking of which, I called Frank, because you were also banned under the user name "headphonelove" who tried to scam multiple people in the classifieds and bragged about it, as well as having multiple other complaints about you, and the person whose business you destroyed (Cryoparts) who subsequently died from the stress. When you signed up, you were the ONLY PERSON from the new 3 Mobile Broadband service using the site, with one other exception, headphonelove! After you were banned under that name, you signed up! I only regret not banning you as "Parrots" from the very start, based on that alone.

We know Frank isn't dead, and that his father didn't suddenly die recently, because he died when Frank was a child! It was confirmed by a relative of his, including in public! But you deleted that comment, didn't you! Frank gave or sold the business to you at some point between 2012 and last year, so I guess you decided to continue to pretend to be Frank and, for whatever reason, thought that making up a ruse that he had died would deal with whatever caused you to end up owing so much money and cables to customers.

Glad that you are fulfilling customer orders, or are you? I hope it wasn't the result of having your real name posted that forced you to have to do it. If it was, then good! Maybe you don't want to front the courts again. I hope having a family has straightened you out. However, if you think your history is going to let you off, think again.

let me get this right, you are basing me being the user headphonelove based on my uusing the same mobile network as them and millions of other people 😂😂🤣

Having my real name posted made me do it lol many of my customers, competitors, you and more knew my real name for the lat 9 years before this and I contacted several of them regarding the delays expected long before any post here telling them exactly who I was.

still awaiting the screenshots of the other accusations you made. All good and well making accusations when you don’t have anything to back those up other then I was using a particular mobile network provider as millions of other🤣 as for 3 being a new network at the time, they were launched in 2003 a good 4-5 years before you banned me.

BTW what you getting paid? 😄

am I fullfilling customer orders, damn if people saying I am still has you questioning that, you must be getting paid a fair sum, can literally see that chip on your shoulder.

front the courts again, when was the first time, I don’t recall as your comment would imply?

I must have also ceased taking orders and money from customers on my website for the last 3 months because I’m out to rip them off.

As for me outing your sponsor, they sold me £1000’s worth of cables before I started making my own as pure silver, when I realised it was not after they all started going green, they denied it and called me a lier saying silver goes green when it’s oxidised, could have just apologised so I posted here and it turned out I was right and they had to replace a lot of cables. But you came to the rescue, banned me and deleted that thread so more people wouldn’t hear about it, gotta protect your livelihood, right 👍🏼

still hard to get over that detective work, I was using same mobile provided as someone else so I must also be them 😂

Anyway, as I am banned here (was banned for selling cables and not registering as MOT, this is what Jude told me when I spoke to him on the phone) so won’t be posting further, just wanted to air my side to malicious false accusations about me which you have not been able to back with anything other then speculation and lies.

Last edited:
Jul 19, 2020 at 5:06 PM Post #10,192 of 10,312
Screen_Shot_2018-07-23_at_10.01.28_PM.png

UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_4620 redacted.jpeg

The person (whose name I blurred as I don't want to get them involved) is one of Frank's relatives. The screenshot was taken just before you deleted the comments. He confirmed that Frank is alive and well. Frank is still on Facebook, and still posting! The business handover was confirmed by his relatives. Since you mention my 2012 phone call to Frank, he wanted to have YOU MAKE THE CABLES, so your first post not only lies about Frank, but lies about who made the cables. It was, and IS your business!

Thanks for confirming that you owe over $100,000 worth of cables to people. So did you send out a couple of new cables to people and ask them to post on Head-Fi to drum up business? Where did the $100,000+ of money YOU, NOT FRANK received for cables go?

The proof anyone should be providing is that you actually sent out the $100k+ of cables that you owe people, such as those who wired money to you.

Anyone else still owed by Mattabat Ali/Toxic Cables? How many people who are owed cables actually received them recently?

Jul 19, 2020 at 5:51 PM Post #10,193 of 10,312

The person (whose name I blurred as I don't want to get them involved) is one of Frank's relatives. The screenshot was taken just before you deleted the comments. He confirmed that Frank is alive and well. Frank is still on Facebook, and still posting! The business handover was confirmed by his relatives. Since you mention my 2012 phone call to Frank, he wanted to have YOU MAKE THE CABLES, so your first post not only lies about Frank, but lies about who made the cables. It was, and IS your business!

Thanks for confirming that you owe over $100,000 worth of cables to people. So did you send out a couple of new cables to people and ask them to post on Head-Fi to drum up business? Where did the $100,000+ of money YOU, NOT FRANK received for cables go?

The proof anyone should be providing is that you actually sent out the $100k+ of cables that you owe people, such as those who wired money to you.

Anyone else still owed by Mattabat Ali/Toxic Cables? How many people who are owed cables actually received them recently?

It was and is my business, that’s why all the payments were going to Frank 👍🏼

Why did I delete those posts, could be because they were your shills 👍🏼
So what your doing now is calling people posting here about receiving cables from me liers too, really. I don’t give out free cables, never, not even to the numerous reviewers that contact me each week.

what’s there to thank me about owing cables to people, that’s how the cable business in general works, people place orders and then when it’s ready they receive it, the cables pictured on Facebook since the re launch should explain it 🙄

those screen shots tell me your in bed with a a competitor as he has been sending that exact screen shot to my customers 🤣

you can talk about frank or anyone as much as you like, fact remains is not a single person can come forward and honestly say they have been scammed or didn’t get what they paid for, anyone pending a cable from a new order is welcome to email me for progress pictures as most are in production.

fact also remains, you accused me of scamming a manufacturer for an amp and laughing about it, yet you have not been about to provide any proof regarding any of your claims. Your other claim, based on me using the same 3rd most popular mobile network as someone else.

at least now I know who’s pulling your strings, most of my customers have already been contacted by him so they know who it is, same person that was offering people discounts not to buy from Frank, same person that complained about our prices to admin on this group telling them how it’s effecting his business 👍🏼

lastly as asked above, anyone who has or has not received their pending order from when Toxic was shut, please do post. Maybe even post the screenshot of your payment so you are not accused of receiving a free cable to post as he has done above.

Better still Mr Shill, why don’t you contact every person who posted on this group about not receiving their order and ask them yourself, Many of whom I’ve received further orders from since.

Anyhow, going round in circles with you and it’s getting boring, time for you to go collect your payment for your posts

Last edited:
Jul 19, 2020 at 6:48 PM Post #10,194 of 10,312
I confirmed myself Frank isn't dead, independently of anyone else, and of those screenshots. If it weren't inappropriate to post the details of the people involved, I'd do so.

I think it says everything that you are more concerned about smearing me, than you are about not ending up in jail.

Again, since we know that Toxic Cables has been your business for some time, where is the money that was WIRED TO YOU, that YOUR CUSTOMERS told me DIRECTLY about? Why don't you answer that question instead of trying to pin this on competitors?

Jul 19, 2020 at 7:21 PM Post #10,195 of 10,312
I confirmed myself Frank isn't dead, independently of anyone else, and of those screenshots. If it weren't inappropriate to post the details of the people involved, I'd do so.

I think it says everything that you are more concerned about smearing me, than you are about not ending up in jail.

Again, since we know that Toxic Cables has been your business for some time, where is the money that was WIRED TO YOU, that YOUR CUSTOMERS told me DIRECTLY about? Why don't you answer that question instead of trying to pin this on competitors?

getting boring now 😔

ending up in jail 😂 what for?

where is the money customers wired to me directly, no one wires money to me, Frank took all payments so would have been in the bank account to start with and they would have received what they paid that for, why don’t you go and ask them 👍🏼 Why don’t I answer that question 🤣 think that payment you getting blurring your vision, I’ve mentioned this multiple times already.

Done wasting my time with you 😘

Drop me a line if you need a hug 🥰

Last edited:
Jul 19, 2020 at 9:20 PM Post #10,196 of 10,312
ending up in jail 😂 what for?

Wire fraud!

where is the money customers wired to me directly, would have been in the bank account to start with and they would have received what they paid that for

People wired money to you, then suddenly you make a fake "Frank has died" post, and you are "going to be away until early next year". No, they DIDN'T receive what they paid for. If it weren't for another manufacturer investigating who you were and what had happened, you could easily have run off with $150k and nobody would have any idea.

Easy as you think it is to smear this off as being a competitor trying to do you in, you can't avoid the fact that other people have proven Frank is alive and well via his family members, making your whole ruse the real lie and irrevocable proof of your continued dishonesty.

why don’t you go and ask them

Indeed I am!

Last edited:
Jul 20, 2020 at 3:57 AM Post #10,197 of 10,312
Wire fraud!

People wired money to you, then suddenly you make a fake "Frank has died" post, and you are "going to be away until early next year". No, they DIDN'T receive what they paid for. If it weren't for another manufacturer investigating who you were and what had happened, you could easily have run off with $150k and nobody would have any idea.

Easy as you think it is to smear this off as being a competitor trying to do you in, you can't avoid the fact that other people have proven Frank is alive and well via his family members, making your whole ruse the real lie and irrevocable proof of your continued dishonesty.

Indeed I am!

Yawn

Wire fraud 🙄

Here you go lying again about they didn’t receive what they paid for, anyone here can contact those that posted here and confirm. Yet at the end you confirm you haven’t even checked if they received their items or not yet still accuse me of it.

Run off with money, everyone got what they paid for and not sure where you are getting your figures from, people who didn’t get their cables have posted here with what they paid, they have now received those cables.

Funny how you turn a blind eye to the face that these same customers posted few pages back about receiving what they paid for, but that don’t suit your paid agenda, does it 🙄

Why would any other manufacturer need to investigate who i was when they, you and many people knew who I exactly was before this as I posted my name on several groups 🤣

Thanks for yet again confirming your a shill 😘

Lastly, I couldn’t care less what you or anyone else says about Frank, people are dealing with me now, I own Toxic Cables and when buying customers are welcome to contact me and pay a small deposit rather then full payment if they have concerns and rest once order is ready for shipment as has always been an option. Payment via PayPal.

Come back to me when you have actual proof from paying customers, not so called claims from someone that’s paying you 🙄

Till then 🥰😘

Last edited:
Jul 20, 2020 at 4:36 AM Post #10,198 of 10,312
Here you go lying again about they didn’t receive what they paid for,

When you posted the lie that Frank had died, you had, by rough calculation from people who had outstanding orders, over $100k for unfulfilled orders, which you've confirmed! The ones I have spoken to today are still very unhappy about the massive delay, and the blatant lies.

I have every good reason to point this out, and strongly recommend people stay clear of Toxic Cable, because of your long history of dishonest behaviour, which you've basically admitted to since you're banned from this forum, and verified the large amount of money you disappeared with at the time you posted that you would be away.

Instead of a: admitting you lied about Frank, and b: avoiding taking any responsibility for what you did, maybe you should admit you've lied now you have been caught, and explain where you were for over half-a-year with $100k+ of customer money!

If I were shilling for a company, how is it I have never owned or received any products from them (let alone money)? It's easy to throw accusations, it's another to back them up with proof. Regardless of which, again, since you want to keep going down this path: You had $100k+ of customer money for over half-a-year. Regardless of what I or anyone else says, you can't run away from that. You lied about Frank,

Frank is in the best of health. His father died 30 years ago.
← From a relative, who then verified it via private correspondence.

and regardless of what I or anyone else said or did, you can't run away from that by trying to throw mud. Keep going. I can do this indefinitely. Even if you have sent cables to everyone you owed them, people need to know who you are and what you have done, so you don't end up doing this again in the future.

Last edited:
Jul 20, 2020 at 6:33 AM Post #10,199 of 10,312
🥱

All my answers already posted, now go collect your pay check 👍🏼😘

Didn’t you say earlier everyone is still owed what they paid for, but now that’s changed to they are still unhappy with the delays. I am sure they were, I wouldn’t expect them not to be.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back