Toxic Cables - Impressions and Discussion Thread
Feb 23, 2013 at 10:02 AM Post #2,536 of 10,312
Quote:
Currently rocking the Heir 6.A with one of Franks Piccolino cables. Damn!
biggrin.gif

How do you find it to compare against the Poison and Widow, i believe you have all 3.

Feb 23, 2013 at 10:06 AM Post #2,538 of 10,312
Hello frank , not rushing u or anything , I am just curious about how much longer until u finish my cable ?
Thanks

Feb 23, 2013 at 10:24 AM Post #2,540 of 10,312
Quote:
Hello frank , not rushing u or anything , I am just curious about how much longer until u finish my cable ?
Thanks

That's the magic question!! 
biggrin.gif

Feb 23, 2013 at 10:38 AM Post #2,541 of 10,312
Quote:
How do you find it to compare against the Poison and Widow, i believe you have all 3.

Too soon to tell, will need to A/B and hopefully lure someone into helping me do a blind test. That will also allow for me to find out if I really think the SW is better than the SP or it's just my brain telling me that of course it must be
redface.gif

Right now I find the Piccolino to sound less full-bodied than the SW and SP yet with a bit more sparkle in the top notes..

By the way, are you allowed to share your own thoughts about your IEM cables? If I recall correctly you do have a set of CIEMs yourself.

Feb 23, 2013 at 11:42 AM Post #2,543 of 10,312
Quote:

Too soon to tell, will need to A/B and hopefully lure someone into helping me do a blind test. That will also allow for me to find out if I really think the SW is better than the SP or it's just my brain telling me that of course it must be
redface.gif

Right now I find the Piccolino to sound less full-bodied than the SW and SP yet with a bit more sparkle in the top notes..

By the way, are you allowed to share your own thoughts about your IEM cables? If I recall correctly you do have a set of CIEMs yourself.

As a sponsor i believe am allowed to post my thoughts on my own cables but not compare against other manufacturers cables, but i choose not to do this for several reasons.

Feb 23, 2013 at 12:50 PM Post #2,544 of 10,312
Quote:

I believe Frank is a "Miracle" man....
biggrin.gif

Feb 23, 2013 at 1:07 PM Post #2,545 of 10,312
Feb 23, 2013 at 4:16 PM Post #2,546 of 10,312
Hey guys, I see lots of nice cables. I'm wanting to add some pictures of the IEM cables to my thread. I would like anyone that has any Toxic Cables IEM cables, to post some pictures and explicitly say I can use them or just PM me with them and state which cable they are. Frank has been busy and I'm in need of pictures to round out my list.

List is linked in my signature, Toxic Cables is currently devastatingly under promoted as it has a lot less pictures and information than all the other cables. Please help me change that

Feb 23, 2013 at 4:44 PM Post #2,547 of 10,312
Quote:
Hey guys, I see lots of nice cables. I'm wanting to add some pictures of the IEM cables to my thread. I would like anyone that has any Toxic Cables IEM cables, to post some pictures and explicitly say I can use them or just PM me with them and state which cable they are. Frank has been busy and I'm in need of pictures to round out my list.

List is linked in my signature, Toxic Cables is currently devastatingly under promoted as it has a lot less pictures and information than all the other cables. Please help me change that

8 wire silver poison and scorpion hybrid cable for custom iem

Silver Poison IE8/IE80 cable

feel free to use the picture :)

Feb 23, 2013 at 4:53 PM Post #2,548 of 10,312
Posted and credited in the extra notes section of each cable. Thanks. 
Quote:

8 wire silver poison and scorpion hybrid cable for custom iem

Silver Poison IE8/IE80 cable

feel free to use the picture :)

Feb 23, 2013 at 5:36 PM Post #2,549 of 10,312
Quote:

In my sig line....Use away....

Feb 23, 2013 at 5:44 PM Post #2,550 of 10,312
I appreciate that, but I'd really like to only use IEM cable pictures in the thread. Yours are for headphones, i think Frank uses a different gauge cable for those and I wanna keep it consistent and clear that their are only IEM cables listed.
Quote:
In my sig line....Use away....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back