Toxic Cables - Impressions and Discussion Thread
Feb 21, 2013 at 12:35 PM Post #2,506 of 10,312
Quote:
Thanks.  I could not find "Copper Venom" in Toxic Cable's eBay site.  Can you please provide a link ?

Itsnot yet on his site..if u check the audeze cables on his site u will find a venom rc4.. As far i know they both are retangular cables..one silver and one copper..pm frank for it...u will be surprised bout the price ge asks for that perfect cable..much much much much cheaper then any other premium cable makers who sell such a cable..
biggrin.gif

Feb 21, 2013 at 2:48 PM Post #2,507 of 10,312
Quote:
Everyone that I know in the forums has said nothing but absolutely positive things about Frank's cables, and his commitment when it comes to customer service. Toxic Cables, in my honest and unbiased opinion, makes some of the best cables around, and for a relatively low cost.

I have an HD650 cable from him, and it's the cheapest, the best sounding, and one of the highest built cables I have ever had, and I have tried a lot of cables.

I'm interested to see everyone's else's opinions about Frank and Toxic Cables.

Sure, will do.

Feb 21, 2013 at 2:50 PM Post #2,508 of 10,312
Quote:
Itsnot yet on his site..if u check the audeze cables on his site u will find a venom rc4.. As far i know they both are retangular cables..one silver and one copper..pm frank for it...u will be surprised bout the price ge asks for that perfect cable..much much much much cheaper then any other premium cable makers who sell such a cable..
biggrin.gif

Thank you very much.

Feb 21, 2013 at 4:25 PM Post #2,510 of 10,312
Quote:
FYI - Frank mentioned that new orders for Venom were put on hold:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Audeze-LCD2-8ft-8-wire-18AWG-Retangular-Pure-OCC-Silver-Upgrade-Cable-BEST-/110969853331

http://www.head-fi.org/t/609155/toxic-cables-the-appreciation-thread/915

Thats true..but if u really want one..ask him nicely..u never know..just pm him..

ps..that cable is 8ft version.the 6 ft. Version is cheaper..
wink.gif

Feb 22, 2013 at 1:39 AM Post #2,513 of 10,312
Quote:
Your HD800 one is actually already completed, just need to put the jack on, but will do that with the rest of them. I have just sent you a PM regarding the Audez'e cable.

I sent you two PM's around a week ago. Accidentally sent the second one because I forgot I sent the first one 
rolleyes.gif
. Just wondering if you got them and have been busy, or just missed them all together.

Feb 22, 2013 at 4:05 AM Post #2,514 of 10,312
Quote:

I sent you two PM's around a week ago. Accidentally sent the second one because I forgot I sent the first one 
rolleyes.gif
. Just wondering if you got them and have been busy, or just missed them all together.

PM'S for the last few days have not been replied to yet, i am trying to get the orders i have running late out first. When i get a chance, i will go through all PM's and everyone will be replied to. Completing orders that are running late are a priority for me now, then taking new order. Please bear with me.

Same goes for emails.

I will reply to all PM's and emails tonight.

Subscriptions106 New Messages

Feb 22, 2013 at 5:10 AM Post #2,515 of 10,312
wow thats a lot of messages, just chiming in again, saying how amazing frank is, he got my order mixed up, so i sent it back, he even offered to refund my shipping cost back to him, but i dont want that, he is a great seller, he will now be sending me the right bits i need :)

I keep going back to Frank, the quality of the cable is superb, i dont even mind paying the little extra (still great price vs some other companies) as i know that the quality is great, and the customer support is also top notch.

Thanks again Frank! keep up the good work

Feb 22, 2013 at 5:32 AM Post #2,516 of 10,312
Quote:
wow thats a lot of messages, just chiming in again, saying how amazing frank is, he got my order mixed up, so i sent it back, he even offered to refund my shipping cost back to him, but i dont want that, he is a great seller, he will now be sending me the right bits i need :)

I keep going back to Frank, the quality of the cable is superb, i dont even mind paying the little extra (still great price vs some other companies) as i know that the quality is great, and the customer support is also top notch.

Thanks again Frank! keep up the good work

Sorry about that mix up, i have sent some extra wire also.

At least it was a considerable more expensive wire i sent by mistake, not a cheaper one. 
biggrin.gif

Feb 22, 2013 at 6:14 AM Post #2,517 of 10,312
And I was honest and didn't keep the more expensive cable :wink:

Feb 22, 2013 at 6:33 AM Post #2,518 of 10,312
I have rarely looked into Frank's website and I am not sure it is up to date either so I couldnot tell you what the link is.

You can just email him. Thtat's what I usually do. He always aswers though with a little delay sometimes when he is reaslly swaped.

The Copper Venom uses OCC rectangular copper wires with proprietary surface finishing and cryogenic treatment. Unfortunately, you casnnot tell from the description what the cable will actually sound like--I have yet to hear two OCC cables that sound exactly the same--so you just have to try it.

I have tried nearly all of Frank's cables for my various headphones and they are consistently superior to the competition sometimes at much higher prices.

Feb 22, 2013 at 9:58 AM Post #2,519 of 10,312
I am not even sure what you do with all those cable, you have 2-3 different cables from me for every headphone. 
biggrin.gif

I really enjoyed your PS1000 with the 8 wire Black Widow, going to get myself one of those.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back