Toronto Meet - Sunday March 6th
Mar 1, 2011 at 4:38 PM Post #136 of 231

Quote:
As for photographs being taken, what about individual shots of people with their setup? That would look good in an album.

If people want, I can once again bring the Jecklin Floats for picture taking like last time - whatchya think?

Mar 1, 2011 at 4:42 PM Post #137 of 231

Quote:
Looks like there will be a couple of people interested in selling gear, perhaps a for-sale table?  I may be wishing to part with a couple of things as well. :)

I've had some request to purchase, so far I'll be bringing along for sale - LD Mk 3, Schitt Asgard .....anything else wanted??

Mar 1, 2011 at 6:23 PM Post #139 of 231
Definitely gonna have to bring some money to the meet if theres gonna be stuff for sale!

Mar 1, 2011 at 7:40 PM Post #140 of 231

Quote:
If people want, I can once again bring the Jecklin Floats for picture taking like last time - whatchya think?

That's actually one of the only sets of headphones that I want to hear, that I haven't ever been able to.  That and an he90 combo, I think.

Mar 1, 2011 at 11:18 PM Post #142 of 231
I will probably looking to sell or trade my K240 sexttets at the meet as well, beautifully stored with black dragon recabled :)

Mar 3, 2011 at 5:36 PM Post #145 of 231
was cleaning my room and found a grado pizza box for the MS1 i used to have, if anyone wants a free box for their grado, msg me and ill bring it to the meet, if not, ill just recycle it

Mar 3, 2011 at 10:41 PM Post #146 of 231
Wooo! So I got the day off and I will be coming with xkRoWx (please put him on the list as well).

I will be bringing my HE-5 and EF5, sadly, the W10vtgs were sold the other week... Here's to my tax return likely going down the drain soon after the meet!

Also, I have two power bars I could bring-- one a POS with a master plug (master plugs are Satan) and the other a rather lovely Monster clean power bar.

EDIT: I should also note that it seems we may be d.n.d's +2, as he's the driver according to Krow.

EDIT x2: I won't be bringing a source, but I will bring a Y cable (stereo RCA to 3.5mm) for those who bring compatible DAPs.

Mar 4, 2011 at 1:16 AM Post #150 of 231
Is there anyone coming from the hamilton way i can hitch a ride with so its not so bad on gas? or grab me at union if i take the bus in?

I can drive if i need to is there parking there fallenAngel?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back