Toronto meet, Sunday August 7th
Jun 22, 2011 at 1:10 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 83

FallenAngel

Headphoneus Supremus
Hey guys,

So it seems we haven't had a Toronto meet for a bit so I'm hosting one on Sunday Auguset 7th noon - 6pm.  Same place as before, party room of my Condo, previous meet details here.

Meet impressions : http://www.head-fi.org/forum/thread/566221/toronto-meet-sunday-august-7th

As usual, to try to cover the costs of the meet, there will be raffle for some awesome audio gear, tickets will be $5 or $10 per ticket depending on final prize pool.  If anybody wants to contribute something to be raffled off, that's always appreciated.  My prize contribution(s) will likely remain a surprise until the day of the meet, lots of building to finish. :)

Please be sure that your name is on the list, security at the front desk will have this list and will let you in.  If you're not on the list, they'll call my cellphone and I'll have to let you in.

Hope to see you all there.

The guest list so far: 21 Confirmed, 5 Maybe
monoglycer
mickeyvee
ujamerstand
redleader (maybe)
charliex
ambchang
cyberspyder (+2)
d.n.d. (maybe)
canonlp
mwallace573 (maybe)
landis (maybe)
trickztastic
throzen0303
happywater
zida (maybe)
hblam
dawn_storm
xkrowx
jmkarthi
ambchang
alucard-
colgatetotal
jtinto +1

Jun 22, 2011 at 3:51 PM Post #3 of 83
I'd be interested for late July. The weeked of the 23rd would be perfect!

Arrrgh - just checked my calendar - that the only weekend in July that doesn't work for me. Thought my engagement was the previous weekend.  Never been to a meet and was looking forward to it - anyway - enjoy and happy listening. Catch you next time.

Jun 23, 2011 at 6:45 PM Post #5 of 83
Im in! That weekend is good for me as well!

Jun 25, 2011 at 2:11 PM Post #6 of 83
I'll show up if I'm back from England in time, it's up in the air if I'll be flying back on the 22nd, or up to the 28th.

Jun 27, 2011 at 1:59 AM Post #7 of 83
Hey Pavel - I'm up for a meet - missed the last one and I'm anxious and overdue for another one of your terrific meets.
Try to avoid the 16th/17th - other than those two days I'm pretty well free for ANY other day, seeing as.. after 37 years I'm finally retiring effective June 30.
So let the good times roll my friend.

Bryan

Jul 2, 2011 at 12:13 AM Post #10 of 83
It will be my first meet, and I am very interested.

I will bring my W3, T50-RP (Hopefully modded by then), ALO RxMKII, RSA Tomahawk.

Can't wait.

Jul 4, 2011 at 8:35 PM Post #12 of 83
Put me down for +1. My GF would like to come as shes starting to get into hi fi

Users who are viewing this thread

Back