<title deleted>
Oct 8, 2007 at 9:55 PM Post #256 of 260
Quote:

Originally Posted by WindowsX /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Hey, science couldn't prove how bee can fly. So, bee shouldn't be able to fly.

The internet is a wonderful thing!

Quote:

The secret of honeybee flight, the researchers say, is the unconventional combination of short, choppy wing strokes, a rapid rotation of the wing as it flops over and reverses direction, and a very fast wing-beat frequency.

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases...0111082100.htm

Oct 8, 2007 at 9:59 PM Post #257 of 260
Quote:

Originally Posted by bigshot /img/forum/go_quote.gif
This isn't a religion. It's a hobby. The hobby isn't about cables. It's about sound and music. I talk about sound and music in every post I write. I have every right to be here. No one is going to bully me into leaving.

If you aren't interested in what I have to say, you should really learn to filter for yourself instead of insisting that the world filter for you.

See ya
Steve

Honestly, I considered you one of the more civil people on the other side, but if you're going to put it like that, you just made my ignore list.

Oct 8, 2007 at 10:00 PM Post #258 of 260
Just like another cables' thread. Decisive evidence, please. Next?

.....We quoted a lot of quotes from the internet regards the cable and non-believer always said don't give us BS or snake oil's comment because it's just a fake theory, blablabla...

Oct 8, 2007 at 10:06 PM Post #259 of 260
I think this thread has outlived any useful purpose. It seems to me that if the two groups, whatever you to call them, can't get along in a thread then they shouldn't post in the same thread. If someone thinks a cable is the greatest thing since sliced bread, so what, let them. If you don't think a cable has any effect on sq, then start a thread and discuss it. If each side doesn't care what the other side thinks, then each stay out of the others thread and don't be a troll.

Oct 8, 2007 at 10:06 PM Post #260 of 260
Quote:

Originally Posted by WindowsX /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Hey, science couldn't prove how bee can fly. So, bee shouldn't be able to fly.

Hey, science couldn't prove how this universe was born. So, our existance is a placebo.

Hmmm.....I don't remember when did science creates a thunderstorm, typhoon, or the snow. We created science to understand it. So being unable to understand something doesn't mean it doesn't exist. So if you see people talking about things you don't know or believe. Please let them be including me as long as you have no decisive proof to make our beliefs become fake (We didn't ask you guys to believe in us in the first place)

I didn't meant to be so offensive but.....you know? It wouldn't be nice if every believer has to say "Dear, non-believer, please leave this thread behind because I only want to ask for an answer to believers." Like Shunyata's thread. It gave me such bad feelings seeing normal cables threads became interrupted by non-believers and screwed the topic.

If you make the claim Cable burn-in is real! you should be prepared to give proof. Otherwise just say I believe in cable burn-in and state your reasons why.

As for all the complaints saying people that don't believe in cables screw topics about cables:

1. Those threads get screwed by a combination of uncivil behaviour and faulty reasoning.

2. The bare fact that some people give arguments against cable differences and cable burn-in and the like my not be what YOU want to hear, that does not mean it's not useful to others reading these forums. Not everyone believes in cables and it's only right that people reading the forums get a fair warning that the value of cables in an audio system is a controversial topic before they start spending a lot of money on them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back