This is the slowest moving package I have ever seen.
Dec 16, 2009 at 5:52 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 29

TheMarchingMule

Headphoneus Supremus
http://fedex.com/Tracking?ascend_hea...01151000666914

It's been in the same state for almost two whole weeks now! It's only a t-shirt, but still. This has to be a new record of sorts.

Somebody tell me they've had worse so I feel a bit better.
redface.gif

Dec 16, 2009 at 5:57 PM Post #2 of 29
Welcome to smart post by FedEx. Combine a stupid method with USPS and thats what you get.

On another note. Why would you have something shipped from LA to Orange? What.

Dec 16, 2009 at 6:02 PM Post #3 of 29
Quote:

Originally Posted by kydsid /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Welcome to smart post by FedEx. Combine a stupid method with USPS and thats what you get.

On another note. Why would you have something shipped from LA to Orange? What.

Apparently the company is in Irvine. I obviously thought it would take a week at max to come here, not have the shirt take a state-wide trip around before coming back.

Dec 16, 2009 at 7:52 PM Post #5 of 29
smart post says it all

i'm guessing this is a woot item?

Dec 16, 2009 at 8:03 PM Post #7 of 29
Quote:

Originally Posted by necropimp /img/forum/go_quote.gif
smart post says it all

i'm guessing this is a woot item?

Close. It's from teefury.com. Normally their shirts are pretty tacky/lame, but this one was too good to pass up.

This is the shirt:

teefury_image.jpg

Dec 16, 2009 at 8:21 PM Post #10 of 29
Quote:

Originally Posted by FallenAngel /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I've had a package sent USPS, it arrived over 2 years later.
smily_headphones1.gif

You have to be kidding me! You didn't try to flag down the package sometime during that 2 years? What was it?

Dec 16, 2009 at 9:02 PM Post #13 of 29
I have appallingly bad luck with USPS - I've had packages take 3 weeks to get to me and arrive badly damaged, I've had packages I sent take anywhere from 2 weeks to 10 weeks to get to the recipients, and fully half of the overnight USPS packages I've sent arrived anywhere from one to four days late ("guaranteed" overnight, my ass!).

I also once had a DHL package take 3 weeks to arrive and when I finally called to ask what happened to it, it showed up the next day absolutely filthy (sand and dirt encrusted on it) with a giant bootprint on it.

Dec 16, 2009 at 9:52 PM Post #15 of 29
My bad experiences have been exclusively with Fedex. I havent received a single package from them without some sort of issue (delays, last minute changes, wrong address, sending it back to warehouse when I was home claiming I wasnt there, sending it back to warehouse after just one attempt, not bothering to update delivery date correctly and wasting my day since I was waiting at home, etc etc)

USPS has been good so far for me, has always worked out well, UPS is also ok, atleast they are better than Fedex with the whole tracking thing in my experience. Their dates are fairly accurate and change before the actual delivery date if it needs to change. Fedex almost always changes the date on the day of delivery for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back