Themed Monthly Avatar Committee (TMAC) discussion thread
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 17, 2014 at 10:03 AM Post #10,996 of 12,550
Futurama is one of those shows I keep saying I'm going to sit down and watch. Years ago I would sometimes watch it on Adult Swim if I didn't have anything else to do at that time of night, and I thought it was brilliant. I remember laughing for about a minute straight when some aliens disembarked from their spaceship and declared "All your base are belong to us!" There are quite a few seasons of it (all of them? I haven't actually checked against an episode listing) on Netflix, which was something that excited me when I first set up the account. I've got a panoramic 7" screen to enjoy it on now, so I've got no excuse.
I love Futurama. I've watched the first few seasons over and over. Lately, I haven't had time to watch the newer ones. :frowning2: They got some eps that hits me totally in the feels like Jurassic Bark and The Luck of the Fryrish.

Feb 17, 2014 at 11:24 AM Post #10,997 of 12,550
I do love satire. Like when they went to war against the planet of bouncy balls using wind-up laser rifles that played "Pop Goes The Weasel". Brilliant!

Feb 17, 2014 at 12:28 PM Post #10,998 of 12,550
I like the new Touchwiz, like on the Note 3. There are parts that are really handy and it's integrated with the handwriting recog.

Feb 18, 2014 at 2:13 PM Post #10,999 of 12,550
I'm running the quad core version of the S4, HATE touchwiz. Once you change it you'll realize how bad it is. Now I'm running a KitKat based CarbonROM, with chronickernel. Battery life is so much better, even with over clocking it to 2.1GHz. I can more than easily make it through a full school day while using it constantly without plugging it in.
Launcher is Apex, like it better than Google's.
Once you go root you never go back.

Feb 18, 2014 at 2:21 PM Post #11,000 of 12,550
I'm using "Smart Launcher 2" on my Note3. No more annoying Samsung touchwiz. I'm a happy camper!

Get Apex oh my lord get apex. It's the best launcher I've used yet. Trebuchet by CM was alright, but apex is leagues better than anything I've used yet.

Feb 18, 2014 at 3:22 PM Post #11,001 of 12,550
We were just talking about you, Mr. Horse. Well, before TwinQY disappeared again, that is. Very mysterious, that one.

Feb 18, 2014 at 4:22 PM Post #11,003 of 12,550
It's a shame he's not here. I actually bought a box of Twinkies today, just to see if I still don't like them.

I still don't like them.

It's like there's this weird, almost tart flavor to the cream. I was kind of expecting straight vanilla. Has that flavor always been there, or is that something that has come about in recent years?

Feb 18, 2014 at 4:25 PM Post #11,004 of 12,550
Feb 18, 2014 at 5:04 PM Post #11,005 of 12,550
Maybe all that p*neapple finally did him in. Or maybe he just doesn't want to play with us anymore.
frown.gif

Feb 18, 2014 at 5:21 PM Post #11,007 of 12,550
It's a shame he's not here. I actually bought a box of Twinkies today, just to see if I still don't like them.

I still don't like them.

It's like there's this weird, almost tart flavor to the cream. I was kind of expecting straight vanilla. Has that flavor always been there, or is that something that has come about in recent years?
I'm not a fan of them either. I too also get the curiosity to try them again every now and then when I see them in stores. lol

Feb 18, 2014 at 5:24 PM Post #11,008 of 12,550
Feb 18, 2014 at 6:20 PM Post #11,010 of 12,550
We were just talking about you, Mr. Horse. Well, before TwinQY disappeared again, that is. Very mysterious, that one.
uh oh, talking about me? That's never good. Good things never come from talking about the horse.

I'm other news I found a female horse companion, and turns out she's a newly discovered audiophile. Here she is enjoying my Grados. Almost stole em too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back