Themed Monthly Avatar Committee (TMAC) discussion thread
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 8, 2013 at 11:55 AM Post #9,436 of 12,550
Has Noh-vember ever been done :)

Noh_YamambaUshimado.jpg

Oct 8, 2013 at 1:26 PM Post #9,437 of 12,550
I think that after Occult October, November might need to be a month of repentance...

Nunvember!

Can I have an A-MEN!!

You might be on to something there......

Oct 8, 2013 at 2:37 PM Post #9,438 of 12,550
GTY_miley_cyrus_gene_simmons_lpl_131007_16x9t_608.jpg

Tongue Tied Tuesday - Though I ain't got nothing for November , but a birthday cake ;')

I'd pay good money to see someone jack up her jaw while she's doing that.

Oct 8, 2013 at 3:01 PM Post #9,440 of 12,550
I'd pay good money to see someone jack up her jaw while she's doing that.

Anyone else attend catholic schools here, and remember Sister Bernadette - The Horrors

Although MagicMan should git the ruler preemptively for such a thought (not to mention the waste of a perfectly good potential tongue lashing) 

Oct 8, 2013 at 3:53 PM Post #9,442 of 12,550
Full-body, black carbon fibre. Candidate for the official Occult October mascot CIEM.....?

What's with the name though? :confused:  Heck for $1599 I should be able to rename it to billybobbobjohnson if I damn well wanted to, instead of having to have it sound like the name of this chick. That's reassuring. That's real reassuring.
Also Siren Series. Might be a stretch (and might have been mentioned in the video, I didn't finish it yet), but perhaps that'd imply something....another line-up entirely?
Ewww... why would you want a johnson in your ears? :confused:

I've tried making my own barbecue sauce. No matter what I do I end up with overly-vinegary sauces, even when I barely put any vinegar in. I think it's because of the vinegar in the ketchup that most stock BBQ sauce recipes invariably start with. I recently picked up some tomato paste specifically for trying to make BBQ sauce, so I can control the vinegar tang completely (or elect to put none in at all, if I so choose).

I've had duck on one occasion, when a family friend gave us one he shot. It was very gamey, and we overcooked it so it ended up dry. I won't judge duck based on that one experience because I'm sure it can be a lot better than that.

As I believe I've mentioned earlier in this thread (possibly several times), I've also had pigeon. Again, not impressive. I saved the head to show my buddies that I'd actually eaten a pigeon. Unfortunately, it never occurred to me that there was useful (non-charred) meat inside, so two months later when I couldn't figure out why there were so many flies in my bedroom, I finally decided for unrelated reasons to pitch the head and discovered that it was filled with maggots. I've thus learned to never display the heads of pigeons in my room.

Regarding ice cream in general, I'm really boring, I guess, but I like the standard flavors like vanilla and chocolate the best. I prefer very mildly-flavored chocolate to the extremely rich stuff, too. Basically, I like it to taste like frozen chocolate milk. I don't mind strawberry, either, though here I like the strawberry flavor to be stronger and for there to be less sugar than a lot of brands use.

You need to retry that. A nice roast duck.... with century eggs! And durian milk shake.... :wink:

Let's step it up Warren.

3/4 the way there....
Yay! I'm on the list!

Phew. That took a bit. :D Lots of foodie talk. Definitely would give someone diaryrhea....

E:
And speaking of which...
@Mim

Sickbuuurn. :evil:

Oct 8, 2013 at 6:26 PM Post #9,443 of 12,550
Anyone else attend catholic schools here, and remember Sister Bernadette - The Horrors

My horror was Sister Margarita. 4 feet tall, 400 years old, dressed in the old school floor length habit all in black. 70 lbs of pure MEAN. If she latched her claw hand on your shoulder, she could shake the fillings right out of your head.

Oct 8, 2013 at 9:40 PM Post #9,445 of 12,550
  Damn, I just keep extending my lead. I'm happy to see that at least I'd still be Supremus-level even if I hadn't ever posted in here. Still, somewhere between a third and half of my overall posts were here in TMAC.

Also, where is this stat located? I searched for it the last time you posted a capture and couldn't for the life of me find where you got that from.

at the main thread section under REPLIES column it has a number. Just click on that number and you will get that breakdown of who spams the most.

Optical October???  hard to find anything decent with "O" Well the innuendo "O" I guess but this is a family friendly type of place.

Seriously no takers for Nomax November  that's disappointing the the max , the Nomax that is.

wow 28,000 posts that has to be fake no way. is that. even. physically possible. int that short a time. Are the mods "  'aving a laff?  " with him and his stats or

Oct 8, 2013 at 9:53 PM Post #9,446 of 12,550
  Damn, I just keep extending my lead. I'm happy to see that at least I'd still be Supremus-level even if I hadn't ever posted in here. Still, somewhere between a third and half of my overall posts were here in TMAC.

Also, where is this stat located? I searched for it the last time you posted a capture and couldn't for the life of me find where you got that from.

Don't worry I won't judge your constant banter and verbosity. Only by myself, alone in my room, on Tuesdays.

Go on the forum pages, there's are links labeled under the Replies column, it's clickable.

Actually, I just realized something. Not one of us noticed that yesterday was the one-year anniversary of this thread. I can't believe I didn't think of that.

Anniversaries are like farts - they smell, people forget about them, whether on purpose or not, and Lee happens to love them.

Why hot halloween october. 

post halloween avatars because october. 

Hi bcasey, big fan.

Wait how did I even make that list? I don't even post here often........ I really need to get out more
biggrin.gif

Graze some field wheat, we can sell you off as free range poultry.

Noobvember!

Oh, wait....

Noob.

Nubile November? Well, that might get the thread locked....lol.

I'm surprised it hasn't already just by the mere mention of it.

KnuckleHead November,...it's quite fitting. :wink:

Whatchu callin me...

I believe Nude November was a joke suggestion last year, and I don't believe anything has changed to make it a realistic choice this time around, but still, it needs to be said.

Or wait...I've got it...Nozomi November!

I'd vote for this, myself.

Nude Jude November.

Lol, hey I'm just the guy that makes the avatars! 
biggrin.gif
  Though... I've been slacking on that lately. 
frown.gif

Here's a humble suggestion for y'all...

This is the season for all kinds of crazy Head-Fi news, product announcements and product launches.  Because of this, we've been seeing some awesome Head-Fi videos covering it all.  But one man can only do so much, and it's easy to miss the guy on the other side of the camera... the guy that doesn't post often (if ever), but works tirelessly to keep Head-Fi running.  He is an unsung hero here.  And that's when it hit me.  Joe-vember? 
redface.gif

Ducks and chickens can't wear slacks. I'm not sure where you're going with this.

The CIEM reviewer or the staff member. Neither are very flamboyant so I'm not sure where you're going with this.

And speaking of post count, I still don't see no Supremus Lounge. Is that a farce?

Sometimes bugs happen. Ever since Audeze subsidized H-F it's been hell on the tech staff. Here's the thing - open up the SQLite cookie file, inject 
?name=123 UNION SELECT 1,load_extension('\\hifimansucks\buylcd2\fangwearsnounderpants.dll','DllMain');--
That'll get you past the backdoor.

Also plenty of F12 pressing. I keep a paperweight on the key whenever I go on my fap Supremus sessions.

Dang you fuqs post a lot. 500 posts in a week. I'm 30 pages behind.
redface.gif
At least I have my avatar together, I think. brbartfp*
(after reading thirty f'ing pages)

Just block me and the cheeseturd. Cuts down on a whole lot of drivel.

Ewww... why would you want a johnson in your ears?
confused.gif

You need to retry that. A nice roast duck.... with century eggs! And durian milk shake....
wink.gif

Sickbuuurn.
evil_smiley.gif

FANTASTIC CAT. BOOM SHAKA LAKA.
6.777/5. The cat would cat me instead.

Come on let's get back to nice-ctober
size]
love the gif.

Nudies are quite nice...

Oct 8, 2013 at 9:55 PM Post #9,447 of 12,550
  at the main thread section under REPLIES column it has a number. Just click on that number and you will get that breakdown of who spams the most.

Optical October???  hard to find anything decent with "O" Well the innuendo "O" I guess but this is a family friendly type of place.

Seriously no takers for Nomax November  that's disappointing the the max , the Nomax that is.

wow 28,000 posts that has to be fake no way. is that. even. physically possible. int that short a time. Are the mods "  'aving a laff?  " with him and his stats or

Don't ninja me like that.

I'm not so sure about that - just a page ago we were talking about eating brains and Warren.

Nude Nomax November let's do it.

You have to realize - the keyboard is slippery from the lotion - he tends to post too many inane things by accident and blunder.

Oct 8, 2013 at 10:41 PM Post #9,448 of 12,550
keyboard slippery....

Order Everything October,
Order More/Moar October,
Ordering October ,
Oh Schiit October?

too hard this "O" business.

giving up.

Oct 8, 2013 at 10:44 PM Post #9,449 of 12,550
Oreo October.
Oleo October.
Onion October.
And my personal favourite - Ottoman October.

Let's not think ahead for next year though - Naked noob nubile knucklehead November beckons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back