Themed Monthly Avatar Committee (TMAC) discussion thread
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 6, 2013 at 10:34 PM Post #7,862 of 12,550
xD My friend has an old one, we're thinking of fixing it up and driving it to school and shizz. xD

Do it! 
biggrin.gif

Robin Thicke was probably thinking to himself, "Really?" 
His wife is much hotter than Miley.

Sep 6, 2013 at 10:46 PM Post #7,863 of 12,550

Paula Patton watched in shock and in embarrassment as Robin Thicke was touched in all places as Miley spazzed out on stage.

“Once Miley came off stage, Paula immediately rushed over and asked her what the hell she was thinking by twerking on her man like that. Cyrus laughed it off by telling her she was just joking and wanted to make the performance entertaining but Paula was fuming; a friend came over to calm her down because she looked so mad, she would’ve probably hit Miley in the face.”

Cyrus has really lost the plot and we’re liking it a lot. It’s raunchy, it’s weird and most of all tacky — which we love. Ha.
Blog gossip oh yeah!

Sep 6, 2013 at 10:48 PM Post #7,864 of 12,550

I've seen redneck families at Wal-Mart, and it appeared to be a big trip for them.....the parents and kids separate and agree to meet at a certain spot in the store 45 minutes later. Exciting lives they lead, apparently.
biggrin.gif

When I go to Wal-Mart, I just want to get what I am after and then get out of there....lol.

I agree. It's generally way too crowded. I get aggravated pretty easily.... Then again my last trip to Costco was no better.... Had to fight for parking (this old hag stole my stall I was waiting for!). Then had to wait for a cart lol. Never happened before....

Sep 6, 2013 at 10:50 PM Post #7,865 of 12,550

Paula Patton watched in shock and in embarrassment as Robin Thicke was touched in all places as Miley spazzed out on stage.

“Once Miley came off stage, Paula immediately rushed over and asked her what the hell she was thinking by twerking on her man like that. Cyrus laughed it off by telling her she was just joking and wanted to make the performance entertaining but Paula was fuming; a friend came over to calm her down because she looked so mad, she would’ve probably hit Miley in the face.”

Cyrus has really lost the plot and we’re liking it a lot. It’s raunchy, it’s weird and most of all tacky — which we love. Ha.
Blog gossip oh yeah!

Well what more can be said..... This garbage sells and "it's in".... Really goes to show how low the new generations are getting.

Sep 6, 2013 at 11:02 PM Post #7,866 of 12,550
We should toss in pineapple's smelly ugly cousin, durian, to make it extra enticing.

I'll need to see a birth certificate and a family tree before you push this slander and propaganda.

At least I can fly and shoot lasers out of my eyes and confuse people into wondering now where have I heard that voice before?, and by the time they realize it was Tommy Pickles, it's too late. Back to the herd with ye!

...Might need to lay off the cheese.

Maybe somebody should get her to dance like that to Bach or Jethro Tull. I might almost watch that. Almost.

Will pass on the former.

Sep 6, 2013 at 11:19 PM Post #7,867 of 12,550
Every time I go into Costco, Sam's Club, Walmart or any megastore, I am immediately struck by the ungodly cacophonous noise. It's pretty much an instant headache. I think it's the combination of swirling masses of humans combined with the huge, acoustically undamped building.

Sep 6, 2013 at 11:31 PM Post #7,868 of 12,550
We have Costcos up north. It's a sordid affair compared to a typical day at a Sam's Club (i.e. Wal-Mart's Costco) back in Beijing or in one of the major cities. There is no space. I am not exaggerating when I say that every square inch would be packed with some person standing. There is no room for carts. Imagine a crowd with the density of a fully-packed concert floor. You can't push anything there. And they're aggressive to boot. Supplies aren't unlimited. People snatch from other carts if the dummies actually think of pushing them. And this is typical fare for the Chinese, typical market etiquette played out, but at a larger, modern scale. Nobody really goes to shop there anymore...but somehow they still find themselves packed.

Sep 6, 2013 at 11:33 PM Post #7,869 of 12,550
Nobody seems to care where they're going at my local Costco. It's like they're Supreme Lord and Master of the universe and thus the existence of other people doesn't matter. Others have somewhere else to be later that afternoon? Too bad! As Supreme Lord and Master, you have the right to waddle down the center of the aisle at 0.002 miles an hour and make everybody else behind you wait. Turning a corner into another asile? Well, as SLAM, you don't need to do plebeian things like look both freakin' ways. No, you can stare resolutely in one direction while turning in the other, and the guy you didn't see just has to move his grocery-laden cart out of your way. In the parking lot? As SLAM, you don't need to watch out for the cars or keep out of their blind spots. No, just walk right behind them, even if you see their tail lights, because if they hit you, you get to sue them for everything they, the store, and the maker of the car have.

Anyone reading the above paragraph might detect a faint sense of aggravation and annoyance. 
mad.gif

Sep 6, 2013 at 11:40 PM Post #7,870 of 12,550
The only thing I detected was a vague sense of constipation.

Like in Sam's Club where it takes 1 hour to find the washroom and wait another hour because it's very practical to accomodate for 10,000 people with a single-room washroom.

Shopping makes ya constipated in more ways than one. 

Sep 6, 2013 at 11:41 PM Post #7,871 of 12,550
Don't forget letting your 3 kids under the age 5 wander around you as you stroll/waddle from and to your car. Hold a kid's hand while walking through a busy parking lot? Why? :rolleyes:

Sep 6, 2013 at 11:44 PM Post #7,872 of 12,550
^ Yep. Absolutely. And there's no reason to hold their hands or supervise them once you're in the store, either. Just let 'em run around and dart out in front of other people as they're wheeling heavy, difficult-to-stop carts around.

Sep 6, 2013 at 11:55 PM Post #7,874 of 12,550
  We have Costco up north. It's a sordid affair compared to a typical day at a Sam's Club (i.e. Wal-Mart's Costco) back in Beijing or in one of the major cities. There is no space. I am not exaggerating when I say that every square inch would be packed with some person standing. There is no room for carts. Imagine a crowd with the density of a fully-packed concert floor. You can't push anything there. And they're aggressive to boot. Supplies aren't unlimited. People snatch from other carts if the dummies actually think of pushing them. And this is typical fare for the Chinese, typical market etiquette played out, but at a larger, modern scale. Nobody really goes to shop there anymore...but somehow they still find themselves packed.

From what I'm told the Costco located near Dillingham (here in Hawaii) is the busiest Costco in the world as well as the highest grossing store for Costco in the world. So I feel everyone's pain lol. It's like playing bumper carts in that store. So much traffic. People being inconsiderate blocking the main walkways with their cars. Taking their sweet-ass-time as if no one else exists. Simply cutting in front of you. I don't mind so much if you pull your cart on the side and out of the way so other people can move along.... Then you have idiots who are speeding in the parking lot, not paying attention to what they are doing. People who are too lazy to put the carts back in a designated area (which BTW isn't a far walk mind you) just leaving the carts in the parking lot.
rolleyes.gif

Sep 6, 2013 at 11:56 PM Post #7,875 of 12,550

From what I'm told the Costco located near Dillingham (here in Hawaii) is the busiest Costco in the world as well as the highest grossing store for Costco in the world.

They've got to sell a lot of pineapple. Twinky-doodle-dandy, that's got to get you excited. Or strangely aroused, as you've been putting it in the last few pages.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back