Themed Monthly Avatar Committee (TMAC) discussion thread
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 3, 2013 at 8:16 PM Post #7,756 of 12,550
  Yeah that was good 
biggrin.gif

I just posted a serious review of them. I'm so boring 
rolleyes.gif

Good job on your review. You pretty much came to the same conclusions as I did. Now I know that I'm not crazy--either that, or we're both nuts!

Sweet googly moogly! I haz teh internetz back! Cable guy came today.
biggrin.gif

Been there, just last week in fact. Of course it's when you absolutely need the Internet that it goes out. I don't need it right now; I'm just babbling like I usually do in this thread. Got an important e-mail you're waiting for or something important to send out? First lightning bold, the whole thing goes kablooey!

Sep 3, 2013 at 8:53 PM Post #7,758 of 12,550
Why is it that the one special character I might actually use regularly, omega, isn't actually in the new editor's list of insertable characters, even when it's the icon you click to access the character list? Kinda feels like a tease.

Sep 3, 2013 at 8:59 PM Post #7,760 of 12,550
  In other news, the cast for the "50 Shades of Grey" movie is announced

No Emma Watson. Dakota Johnson and Charlie Hunnam

Meh.

Meh is right. I prefer Fifty-Thousand Shades of Grey.

EDIT: Never mind. Problem went away.

That's what I said too....

Instead they have characters I will never use like the C with a funky tail.

I wonder if they can add additional characters manually, or else if they'd have to rely on Huddler adding them for everybody who uses the platform.

Sep 3, 2013 at 10:40 PM Post #7,761 of 12,550
Sep 3, 2013 at 10:53 PM Post #7,762 of 12,550
I actually discovered it because I'm subscribed to the YouTube channel of the guy who made it. He revealed it in this video.

Also, I'm giggling at the last few pages, where, just looking at the avatars, it appears that Bubbles and Buttercup have been having quite the conversation. In fact, with MrEleventy up there, the Puffs seem to have taken over the thread. Still looking for Blossom by herself, though.

Sep 3, 2013 at 11:40 PM Post #7,764 of 12,550
After one of the Huddler upgrades, I remember messing with editor settings in my profile and that seemed to change the behavior. I don't have any of the right-click nonsense you guys are talking about. Here's my settings:

Sep 4, 2013 at 12:08 AM Post #7,765 of 12,550
For the next avatar, I'm jumping from the 1960s to 1991:

I'm betting some of you know Bucky O'Hare better than I do. The cartoon was VERY short-lived, a total of only 13 episodes. The comic and videogame were more successful.

Sep 4, 2013 at 12:13 AM Post #7,766 of 12,550
For the next avatar, I'm jumping from the 1960s to 1991:

I'm betting some of you know Bucky O'Hare better than I do. The cartoon was VERY short-lived, a total of only 13 episodes. The comic and videogame were more successful.

Nope, never seen that one.
smile_phones.gif

Sep 4, 2013 at 12:18 AM Post #7,767 of 12,550
I've heard of the character but never seen the cartoon or read the comics and had no idea there was even a videogame.

Sep 4, 2013 at 1:25 AM Post #7,768 of 12,550
The backstory for Bucky O'Hare is sort of interesting - he comes from the "aniverse" where the mammals are fighting a space war against the evil toads. Of course, there's also one human kid that somehow managed to get transported into the aniverse.

Sep 4, 2013 at 6:56 AM Post #7,769 of 12,550
The backstory for Bucky O'Hare is sort of interesting - he comes from the "aniverse" where the mammals are fighting a space war against the evil toads. Of course, there's also one human kid that somehow managed to get transported into the aniverse.

I guess it means I've grown up when I read that as think to myself "that's just stupid".

Sep 4, 2013 at 10:05 AM Post #7,770 of 12,550
I guess it means I've grown up when I read that as think to myself "that's just stupid".

lol - they are ALL stupid - it's just a matter of degrees of stupid. Four turtles with ninja powers living in a sewer is better? :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back