Themed Monthly Avatar Committee (TMAC) discussion thread
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 26, 2013 at 8:50 PM Post #3,961 of 12,550
Have you ever seen a whale wrestler punch through the screen and force feed pineapple into your mouth?
All hypothetical of course.

...But cherry tastes like rear end tbh.
And I will certainly not do so hmpf.

I'd luv to see that,...while you cry pineapple tears & sulk in a corner. I'm understated but quite the beast,...ask my bro Achmed.

Besides, cherry, strawberry, blueberries, and raspberries are much higher on the health scale. I would know, as cancer survivors tend to zero in on the real deal. Pineapple doesn't count,... :wink:

Mar 26, 2013 at 9:05 PM Post #3,962 of 12,550
Quote:
I'd luv to see that,...while you cry pineapple tears & sulk in a corner. I'm understated but quite the beast,...ask my bro Achmed.

Besides, cherry, strawberry, blueberries, and raspberries are much higher on the health scale. I would know, as cancer survivors tend to zero in on the real deal. Pineapple doesn't count,...
wink.gif

You can't cry pineapples tears that's just silly. Whale wrestling is much more credible.

Blueberries yes. But Vitamin C content in pineapples = cya I just did the alphabet trick not to mention I took all of your cheesecake bwhahaha.
my condolences. 

Mar 26, 2013 at 9:17 PM Post #3,963 of 12,550
TwinQY said:
.Please add in pineapple for the sake of my fetish.
FTFY.

Mar 26, 2013 at 9:18 PM Post #3,965 of 12,550
You can't cry pineapples tears that's just silly. Whale wrestling is much more credible.

Blueberries yes. But Vitamin C content in pineapples = cya I just did the alphabet trick not to mention I took all of your cheesecake bwhahaha.
[COLOR=FFF0F5]my condolences. [/COLOR]

Vitamin C is a moot issue,...now dry your eyes, little guy. I'm off to finish my strawberries.

http://www.healthdiaries.com/eatthis/8-health-benefits-of-strawberries.html

Totally toasts the pineapple myth you've been propagating.

G'nite!!!

Mar 26, 2013 at 9:22 PM Post #3,966 of 12,550
Quote:
Vitamin C is a moot issue,...now dry your eyes, little guy. I'm off to finish my strawberries.

http://www.healthdiaries.com/eatthis/8-health-benefits-of-strawberries.html

Totally toasts the pineapple myth you've been propagating.

G'nite!!!

"Magnificent Manganese"

So as to quote the article. Right. If that's not overselling it I don't know what it is.
Your pineapple smear campaign will never work! Too many people know the truth! 

Mar 26, 2013 at 11:08 PM Post #3,968 of 12,550
Fresh pineapple + strawberries is a perfect combination. Just the right amount of sweet no extra sugar required - just add ice and rum, then blend until smooth...

Mar 26, 2013 at 11:25 PM Post #3,972 of 12,550
I'm only eating cheese sticks for dinner today...

Mar 27, 2013 at 12:08 AM Post #3,973 of 12,550
Quote:
I like cheese, bananas, and best for last, sushi!

Now we're talking! Sushi is one of the few classes of food about which I would not be particularly upset should you tell me I could eat only it for the rest of my life. That's probably because there's such a tremendous variety involved. There's a Japanese restaurant called Osaka near my house that has the most exquisite sushi I've found anywhere, and getting to go there is without a doubt the culinary highlight of my year.

Quote:
ew. cheese. atrocious monstrosity. 

Really? I never thought I'd meet somebody who doesn't like cheese. What do you put on your pizza, then?

Cheese should only be consumed in the presence of good wine - a nice Chardonnay, smooth Cab or maybe an Italian Barolo.

I've heard many people pair these. I'm not going to say this pairing isn't good (not much of an alcohol drinker in general, let alone wine), but I can enjoy cheese just by itself.

Of course it has to be good cheese. A nice five year (or older) cheddar is an experience all its own, provided it's a good sample. It shouldn't be bitter, "shrill" (sharp with nothing behind it), or taste anything like Parmesan. It should have a sort of complex flavor beneath the sharpness and creamy flavors--it's indescribable but I've only ever found it in exceptionally aged cheddar. Also, the whole thing should be somewhat mellower than the typical "extra sharp" stuff most often sold in supermarkets, and it should have a crumblier texture.

A specialty cheese we have in Michigan (and which might exist elsewhere) is Pinconning. Against all convention, it's an aged Colby. It's very sharp with a strong fruity flavor, and it's both crumbly and moist. A lot of people don't like it at first, as it's definitely an acquired taste. It's not my favorite cheese, but I do like it a lot. You can even get pub cheese made with Pinconning, if you like the flavor enough.

Mar 27, 2013 at 12:10 AM Post #3,974 of 12,550
Quote:

Now we're talking! Sushi is one of the few classes of food about which I would not be particularly upset should you tell me I could eat only it for the rest of my life. That's probably because there's such a tremendous variety involved. There's a Japanese restaurant called Osaka near my house that has the most exquisite sushi I've found anywhere, and getting to go there is without a doubt the culinary highlight of my year.

Really? I never thought I'd meet somebody who doesn't like cheese. What do you put on your pizza, then?

fried chicken. and tomato sauce ofc. 

Mar 27, 2013 at 12:18 AM Post #3,975 of 12,550
Quote:
TwinQY likes pineapples. S.O. likes bananas, gawains, and silence. Bowei likes lotion pandas.

Me? I like cheese.

I like the way you think.....cheese is much better than pineapples or bananas.
L3000.gif

Quote:
Have you ever seen a whale wrestler punch through the screen and force feed pineapple into your mouth?
All hypothetical of course.

...But cherry tastes like rear end tbh.
And I will certainly not do so hmpf.

And you know this how? 
blink.gif
very_evil_smiley.gif

Quote:

Besides, cherry, strawberry, blueberries, and raspberries are much higher on the health scale. I would know, as cancer survivors tend to zero in on the real deal. Pineapple doesn't count,...
wink.gif

Cherry, strawberry, blueberry, raspberry.....now you're talking! (especially on cheesecake.) *drool*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back