Themed Monthly Avatar Committee (TMAC) discussion thread
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 2, 2013 at 6:25 PM Post #2,191 of 12,550
Quote:
How about this one?  Jude as Leo of course. :)  "king of the headphones world"!

Might be funnier if it were Jude as Kate. And an empty space where Leo's head was.

MAKE THAT MY CT DAMMIT. CAN'T YOU SEE HOW LONG AND HOW HARD I'VE BEEN FISHING FOR ONE??1?!?1!/

Wouldn't it be cruel if, after all that, Currawong or Jude did give you a custom title but it was just a blank space between your name and your post count badge. 
very_evil_smiley.gif

Jan 2, 2013 at 6:46 PM Post #2,193 of 12,550
Quote:
Have fun! 
beyersmile.png

Originally Posted by jgray91 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Nononononono you can't just blurt out you're going to CES just like that. BTW is CES public?

Thanks.  It's part of my job an all, so I have to go.  LOL, look at me acting as if I'm not excited about it.  There are LOTS of cans there.  It used to be quasi-public, in the sense that it didn't take a whole lot of credentials to get in.  But nowadays, they've clamped down and gotten a lot more industry focused.  Now one has to be legitimate industry or press... which is better IMO.

Quote:
Quote:

Nicely done! Really liking the Ted one.

Thanks!  Was a bit of last minute inspiration.  And since gopanthersgo1 is taking it, I am officially done.  Whew, that was quite a sprint there.

Quote:
Man, Warren is going all out this month! I think he needs a big round of cheers for his hard work 
beerchug.gif

indeed!

beerchug.gif

::bows in gratitude (or gratijude rather)::  All for one and one for all! 
wink.gif

Quote:
Quote:

omg. PREACH IT. JUDE!

Saving that for Doc. 
wink.gif

Quote:
Quote:
So that makes me the master of jesters that every jester secretly hates because I'm not doing work, right?

Better to be the Master of Fools than the Fool of Masters!
tongue.gif

LOL, what's a Fool of Masters?

Quote:
MAKE THAT MY CT DAMMIT. CAN'T YOU SEE HOW LONG AND HOW HARD I'VE BEEN FISHING FOR ONE??1?!?1!/

blink.gif
  Better be really specific about which one, before Currawong or Jude get creative.

Quote:
How about this one?  Jude as Leo of course. :)  "king of the headphones world"!

Would you use it?  If you'd use it, I would come out of semi-retirement to make one more. 
wink.gif

Quote:

Might be funnier if it were Jude as Kate. And an empty space where Leo's head was.

Well, it could be a combo Jude/Currawong one...
wink.gif

Jan 2, 2013 at 6:47 PM Post #2,194 of 12,550
It'd be even cooler if they actually did put something there but made it the same color as the background, so people could only see what it says if they thought to highlight it with their cursor. I'm not sure whether or not they can make it a different color, though.

Jan 2, 2013 at 7:37 PM Post #2,195 of 12,550
What he heck's going on here? Someone just sent me a link to all of this, and everyone in this thread is being banned.

Uh.... Er..... It was all warren's idea. I knew nothing about this....... :D

What? My avatar? How the hell did that get there!?......... No, wait i can explain!!!..... :wink:

Jan 2, 2013 at 7:45 PM Post #2,196 of 12,550
Okay y'all here are the ones i made earlier all formatted to be more avatar friendly and with tmac added. Feel free to use them its what i made them for.
Think those are all im gunna do unless i get a specific request. Thanks warren for the png file. Made it really easy.

Jan 2, 2013 at 8:12 PM Post #2,197 of 12,550
Guys, I have a friend who is new here, and wants to join TMAC, his user is damomentum, and he wants to know if anyone can make him a Jude avatar with the Black Ops 2 cover, he would really appreciate it

Thanks!

Jan 2, 2013 at 8:18 PM Post #2,198 of 12,550
Quote:
Guys, I have a friend who is new here, and wants to join TMAC, his user is damomentum, and he wants to know if anyone can make him a Jude avatar with the Black Ops 2 cover, he would really appreciate it

Thanks!

That would actually be pretty epic.

I would prefer Battlefield 3 but whatever your friend fancies.

Edit: Or Mark of the Ninja. 
tongue.gif

Jan 2, 2013 at 8:24 PM Post #2,199 of 12,550
Except Jude January was supposed to be a nod to Jude's work to make headfi great and the theme we chose was his "Celebrity status" as depicted on movie posters. I wouldn't mind helping but video game covers strays from the theme IMO.

Jan 2, 2013 at 8:29 PM Post #2,201 of 12,550
Quote:
That would actually be pretty epic.

I would prefer Battlefield 3 but whatever your friend fancies.

Edit: Or Mark of the Ninja. 
tongue.gif

He says he prefers COD, but he also plays BF3, so whatever it's easier to people really, I personally think BF3 would look better, but well

Jan 2, 2013 at 8:42 PM Post #2,202 of 12,550
Didn't somebody have the idea to type every post in the predominant color of our avatar? I think it was Warren, though he got the idea when S.O. was typing in purple.

Oh, well. This has to be pretty annoying to read.

Jan 2, 2013 at 11:41 PM Post #2,203 of 12,550
Quote:
Didn't somebody have the idea to type every post in the predominant color of our avatar? I think it was Warren, though he got the idea when S.O. was typing in purple.

Oh, well. This has to be pretty annoying to read.

How could we expect anything less?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back