The ZO2 Has Landed.
Oct 31, 2011 at 4:06 PM Post #286 of 607
What the f......!!!
I just emailed Cindy about declaring the value lower than it's true cost and she replied within 5 minutes..
eek.gif

Is this an awesome customer service or not???
biggrin.gif

Oct 31, 2011 at 5:14 PM Post #287 of 607
Wonder if I'm supposed to get any email shipping confirmation or not. I was one of the lucky ZO2 winners, I already spoke with MizMoxie so it should be fine but I'd just wanna be sure that I get it ASAP as I'm dying to test it out. =)

Oct 31, 2011 at 5:23 PM Post #288 of 607
i preordered a while back and i havent gotten any shipping info either. just wait i guess, i have no doubt they will take care of all their customers.

Quote:
Wonder if I'm supposed to get any email shipping confirmation or not. I was one of the lucky ZO2 winners, I already spoke with MizMoxie so it should be fine but I'd just wanna be sure that I get it ASAP as I'm dying to test it out. =)

Oct 31, 2011 at 5:57 PM Post #289 of 607

Oct 31, 2011 at 6:29 PM Post #290 of 607

Quote:
What the f......!!!
I just emailed Cindy about declaring the value lower than it's true cost and she replied within 5 minutes..
eek.gif

Is this an awesome customer service or not???
biggrin.gif

Guys, at the risk of appearing paranoid, can we keep this on the QT, please ? I dont know about your countries, but in mine that's a criminal offence and both parties are potentially liable to stiff fines. We get it, and its all good, but the last thing we need is for DigiZoid or anyone else to have their packages confiscated by Customs pending investigation.

Oct 31, 2011 at 10:23 PM Post #292 of 607
I originally asked a question but it was ignored, so I retracted it. But I'll present it again, see how it goes:

Is the Zo2 basically just an updated version of the Zo? New features, but same technology? Would it be safe to just order it now or wait for the reviews?

Quote:

Oct 31, 2011 at 10:33 PM Post #293 of 607
Looks to be just an updated version of the original Zo.

Quote:
I originally asked a question but it was ignored, so I retracted it. But I'll present it again, see how it goes:

Is the Zo2 basically just an updated version of the Zo? New features, but same technology? Would it be safe to just order it now or wait for the reviews?

Nov 1, 2011 at 1:33 AM Post #296 of 607
I ordered one of these yesterday now I got a message from paypal that I was refunded 99.95 USD. What the heck?

Nov 1, 2011 at 1:39 AM Post #297 of 607

Quote:
I ordered one of these yesterday now I got a message from paypal that I was refunded 99.95 USD. What the heck?

I was told they only have a relatively small run in the first batch so it could very well be that all the units have been pre-ordered. You'll have to wait for the 2nd batch in that case.

Nov 1, 2011 at 1:47 AM Post #299 of 607

Quote:
But why did they accept the order than?

It is one possibility that I am referring. Why not contact DigiZoid and see what happens?

Nov 1, 2011 at 1:56 AM Post #300 of 607
I sent an email to them saying waiting time didn't matter for me. Let's see how they will respond. Thanks..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back