The ZO2 Has Landed.
Oct 31, 2011 at 7:15 AM Post #271 of 607

Oct 31, 2011 at 9:34 AM Post #272 of 607

Quote:
I remain surprised (shocked might be a better word) that Mike at Headfonia hasnt received a prototype of the V2 already. Abi from anythingbutipod is also eagerly awaiting his 'review' unit - speaks volumes for the size of the pre-order that DigiZoid are concentrating on getting the V2 to paying customers before sending anything to the reviewers.

^ This, Mike if anything should get a sample. I know it would be awkward if DigiZoid contacts him but we should contact him to persuade to get one. :D There's the Q&A section I think I'm going to ask him if he can review a ZO2 right now http://www.headfonia.com/q-a/

Oct 31, 2011 at 10:06 AM Post #273 of 607

Quote:
Don't forget about Xin amps, back in the days... Rob seems to be The Flash in comparison. :wink:

Yep, still waiting my Xin, its been like what  three years.
popcorn.gif

Just preordered mine.  I did not even know about Zo  existance till about an hour ago,  how cool is that!
biggrin.gif

Oct 31, 2011 at 2:15 PM Post #274 of 607

Quote:
Yep, still waiting my Xin, its been like what  three years.
popcorn.gif

Just preordered mine.  I did not even know about Zo  existance till about an hour ago,  how cool is that!
biggrin.gif

Really?
blink.gif

And you preordered it just like that with no second thoughts??
Coool enough for me...

Oct 31, 2011 at 2:45 PM Post #275 of 607

Quote:
Really?
blink.gif

Coool enough for me...

I'm sure he read the reviews of the first version and finding that the second one is an improvement on the first one convinced him easily. Whats intriguing me about the Z0 is its ability to control the bass. I think that will work great with the FX700 and IE8.

Oct 31, 2011 at 3:03 PM Post #277 of 607

Quote:
A heads-up to my question for Mike at headfonia if he could review ZO2.

;D

Your name is Andreas?
Where are you from?

Quote:
I'm sure he read the reviews of the first version and finding that the second one is an improvement on the first one convinced him easily. Whats intriguing me about the Z0 is its ability to control the bass. I think that will work great with the FX700 and IE8.

I am also eager to test it with my future monitor speakers...
wink_face.gif

Oct 31, 2011 at 3:09 PM Post #278 of 607
Ordered my ZO2 last night, and received an email with shipping information today!

Quote:
Hello Kristian,  
The digiZoid team would like to thank you for your pre-order.

Your ZO 2 unit will ship by United States Postal Service (Priority Mail) with a scheduled delivery of 8 to 10 days. You will receive a Paypal notice when your unit ships. We would be happy to declare the value of your purchase for $20.00. Hope this helps you with customs.

L3000.gif
popcorn.gif

Oct 31, 2011 at 3:16 PM Post #279 of 607

Quote:
Your name is Andreas?
Where are you from?

Finland

Quote:
Ordered my ZO2 last night, and received an email with shipping information today!

L3000.gif
popcorn.gif

Yea this is pretty awesome. I didn't have to pay any custom fees and it arrived to my door in 6 days to Finland which is pretty sweet.

Oct 31, 2011 at 3:22 PM Post #280 of 607

Quote:
Finland

Yea this is pretty awesome. I wonder I still got the custom declaration label around. It's the best custom declaration I've ever seen, I didn't have to pay any custom fees and it arrived to my door in 6 days to Finland which is pretty sweet.

That's one perk from buying from honest headfiers (ditching customs fees and getting hard-to-get audio equipment in foreign countries)

Oct 31, 2011 at 3:42 PM Post #281 of 607

Quote:
That's one perk from buying from honest headfiers (ditching customs fees and getting hard-to-get audio equipment in foreign countries)

Yea I know, I've bought several times computer hardware from other guys in US on a hardware and overclocking enthusiast forum. But that a company would do this for their customers, that's more difficult to find. :wink:

Oct 31, 2011 at 3:47 PM Post #282 of 607

Quote:
Really?
blink.gif

Coool enough for me...

[size=medium]Well I thought about it for few minutes but the price is not that big to really think about it.  I wanted to get something like Zo for a while, so I guess this is right time to do it. [/size]
[size=medium] I like quality bass regardless how it’s achieved.  I stumbled on the Zo when I was looking for fitting information for my up coming EX600s. [/size]
[size=12pt]I owned several portable amps over the years:  Hornet, Lisa [/size][size=12pt]III[/size][size=12pt], [/size][size=12pt]AMB[/size][size=12pt] Mini3, Martini, Pico and auditioned a lot more. They all nice amps but did not provide enough enhancement to listening experience over ipod’s jack  to keep them long term. The Lisa [/size][size=12pt]III[/size][size=12pt] was the most enjoyable of the bunch but its size was  far from being portable[/size]

Edit : Nice, just got shipping confirmation from  Cindy.

Oct 31, 2011 at 3:50 PM Post #283 of 607

Quote:

[size=medium]Well I thought about it for few minutes but the price is not that big to really think about it.  I wanted to get something like Zo for a while, so I guess this is right time to do it. [/size]
[size=medium] I like quality bass regardless how it’s achieved.  I stumbled on the Zo when I was looking for fitting information for my up coming EX600s. [/size]
[size=12pt]I owned several portable amps over the years:  Hornet, Lisa [/size][size=12pt]III[/size][size=12pt], [/size][size=12pt]AMB[/size][size=12pt] Mini3, Martini, Pico and auditioned a lot more. They all nice amps but did not provide enough enhancement to listening experience over ipod’s jack  to keep them long term. The Lisa [/size][size=12pt]III[/size][size=12pt] was the most enjoyable of the bunch but its size was  far from being portable[/size]

They need to make a portable version of the lisa. Call it "Lisa's kids" or "Lisa the 4th" lol.

Oct 31, 2011 at 3:56 PM Post #284 of 607

Quote:
Yea I know, I've bought several times computer hardware from other guys in US on a hardware and overclocking enthusiast forum. But that a company would do this for their customers, that's more difficult to find. :wink:

Yeah you are right.
I recently asked from Schiit Audio to do that because i was interested on their new Bifrost Dac and they refused..
That's why i'll never buy from them..
I really like these guys at Digizoid,they know how to please their customers.
I am also called Andreas but i am Greek...
tongue.gif

Oct 31, 2011 at 4:02 PM Post #285 of 607

Quote:
Yeah you are right.
I recently asked from Schiit Audio to do that because i was interested on their new Bifrost Dac and they refused..
That's why i'll never buy from them..
I really like these guys at Digizoid,they know how to please their customers.
I am also called Andreas but i am Greek...
tongue.gif

I acquired my FX700s from a headfier from Albania so its not so farfetched doing business from abroad although there are potential risks. I sold my EX1000s to someone in India. We all undervalued the items to help each-other avoid customs charges. If Schiit doesn't give-a-schiit about saving the customer money. They won't get Schiit from me
very_evil_smiley.gif
Some business' have schiitty customer service lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back