The new IEM of Vsonic VSD 3S ( impression updated by smailbz)
Dec 28, 2014 at 9:55 PM Post #4,097 of 4,956
vsd3 non-detachable i found was pretty aggressive; however, not sibilant. bass is great you call it by its name and it pounces and rumbles(yes it's an animal). high end is ear piercing, in a good way.
^ *i've never tried the vsd3s but the vsd3 high end sounds great with vocals.
also the sound stage is great. it tells my Ultimate ears to **** off

I am satisfied!
also razer surround(sound stage is good on its own w/o razer surround 7.1) on the PC makes these rumble and bump like nothing i've heard bfore

naughty boy- lalala
tove lo  (stay high)

Dec 28, 2014 at 11:45 PM Post #4,098 of 4,956
  vsd3 non-detachable i found was pretty aggressive; however, not sibilant. bass is great you call it by its name and it pounces and rumbles(yes it's an animal). high end is ear piercing, in a good way.
^ *i've never tried the vsd3s but the vsd3 high end sounds great with vocals.
also the sound stage is great. it tells my Ultimate ears to **** off

I am satisfied!
also razer surround(sound stage is good on its own w/o razer surround 7.1) on the PC makes these rumble and bump like nothing i've heard bfore

naughty boy- lalala
tove lo  (stay high)

I dare you to listen to the first 25 seconds of "Felix Cartal - Ready for Love" and say they're not sibilant .. That's my go-to song for sibilance testing.. Well, your source may vary

Dec 29, 2014 at 1:27 AM Post #4,099 of 4,956
@xedjflowx
you know what? i think i have a high tolerance to sibilance. The first 25 seconds don't seem to annoy me.

// i just checked my razer surround to make sure i was listening to it raw and turns out i had the the bass turned down(highs more pronounced).
*it's turned off now
Still sounds fine to me tho :/

haha.. i'm so sorry but now i keep replaying 1:54 - 2:27

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y4pqK1pVJ8g

Dec 29, 2014 at 8:53 AM Post #4,103 of 4,956
Yeah, as already mentioned the vsd5 should be ready for sale tomorrow, so the international retailers like LMUE should have some stock very soon.

Aint that flourescent green a vsd3? ONLY available thru LMUE (for intl)......

http://www.lendmeurears.com/vsd3-illuminating-green-non-detachable-version/

Dec 29, 2014 at 11:46 PM Post #4,110 of 4,956
If its a "glows in the dark" neon green it sure a party IEM.....jk....one pair of vsd3/3s is enough and save for upcoming IEMs.....
biggrin.gif

I liked the color, love green 
biggrin.gif

Returning customers have a extra discount, got it for US$42 nice price, but probably I should`ve wait for the VSD5...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back