Apr 27, 2006 at 4:19 PM Post #31 of 39
He is going to tell you its U.S. only.

Biggie.

Apr 27, 2006 at 4:51 PM Post #33 of 39
Quote:

Originally Posted by NotoriousBIG_PJ

Biggie.

Given that this seems to be a regular production product like the RS1s, I'm thinking that normal Grado selling and distribution policies would be in effect as well.

Apr 27, 2006 at 6:30 PM Post #34 of 39
Quote:

Originally Posted by NotoriousBIG_PJ

Biggie.

These are one of those moments when I really hate all that Grado represents!
mad.gif

Apr 27, 2006 at 6:32 PM Post #35 of 39
Quote:

Originally Posted by DieInAFire
i'd hate to think of how much the GS-1000 will cost outside the United States

My quess is 2000 euros. ~2500usd.
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

I HATE it too!

Apr 29, 2006 at 8:10 PM Post #36 of 39
If this headphone is as good as its initial buzz then there could be a market for buyers in the US to sell to EU head-fiers.

Apr 29, 2006 at 11:38 PM Post #38 of 39
Quote:

Originally Posted by Todd
HI All,

The GS-1000 will be rolling in soon. Here is the official word on how this is going to work initially. The Headphones will be shipped without the "pizza box and foam insert". Sometime between now and July the box will also be sent to you to complete the package. if you have ordered and want to wait for it to be shipped all at once, please call or e-mail me. Otherwise they will start on their journey to you very soon.

As with all products in the Grado line, I am only permitted to ship them in the USA. I must have a US address or I cannot fill your order. Sorry but Grado Labs has reps and dealers worldwide and this is their product too. Please be patient and they will be available worldwide soon.

The more time I spend with the GS1000 the more I am bowled over by how good it is. These are exciting times for high end headphone lovers!

Todd

From one of the threads he started in his forum:

http://www6.head-fi.org/forums/showt...84#post2089984

Apr 30, 2006 at 2:50 PM Post #39 of 39

Users who are viewing this thread

Back