****! (The Movie Edition)
Sep 23, 2007 at 12:28 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 15

Digitalbath3737

500+ Head-Fier
Last night I went to see Resident Evil with my best friend. So as soon as the movie starts her starts his own narrative. I immediately tell him he needs to shut up. He does for all of two seconds. So throughout the movies he talking. Things like "omg what's going to happen" "what's going on here" "what did she say" "why did she do that" "kill him kill him!" and sometimes giving a play by play of the action going on. He even laughed and inappropriate times and very loudly. So my best friend is "that guy" at the movies. I've only ever saw one other movie with him and he did talk throughout the movie although not this bad. I can guarantee that I will never ever see another movie with him. I can't stand people like that.

Sep 23, 2007 at 1:37 AM Post #4 of 15
Two words - Taser & gun.
biggrin.gif

Sep 23, 2007 at 1:47 AM Post #6 of 15
I can't stand people that talk during films... but to be honest are there inappropriate times to laugh at Resident Evil?

Put another way, here are a couple stills from the horror/revenge anti-masterpeice La Venganza De Los Punks. Do you think you could keep silent during it?
wink.gif

venganza8.jpg

venganza4.jpg

intrepidos02.jpg

Sep 23, 2007 at 2:00 AM Post #7 of 15
Talking while your out at the movies with your friends?

I seriously can not remember myself or any of my friends i went to movies with ever talking during the film..a friend might bump the other friend in a way of asking if that friend wants more popcorn or something but we don't talk. the closest i ever been t anything of talking was the both laughing together or giving the devil horns for a really pissed seen in the movie (like "yeah that rules").

you go to the movies with the wrong friends Digi..

Sep 23, 2007 at 2:06 AM Post #8 of 15
I think your friend is too used to watching movies at home...or playing video games! Damn. Too bad. I would have moved to another seat...friend or not!

Sep 23, 2007 at 2:23 AM Post #9 of 15
Did you tell him that it's extremely annnoying?

Sep 23, 2007 at 2:36 AM Post #10 of 15
I told him that he needed to shut up because it's completely rude to everyone. Still he does not get it! I was so embarrassed leaving the theater. Normally I hang around to read the credit. I just got up and left. He was that loud!

Sep 23, 2007 at 3:27 AM Post #12 of 15
Quote:

Originally Posted by Thelonious Monk /img/forum/go_quote.gif
i had a friend do that. halfway through the movie i backhanded him really hard in the face.

try that!

Sounds like the next step to me!

Sep 23, 2007 at 4:25 AM Post #13 of 15
Quote:

Originally Posted by Thelonious Monk /img/forum/go_quote.gif
i had a friend do that. halfway through the movie i backhanded him really hard in the face.

try that!

Subtle, yet effective. I like it!
wink.gif

Sep 23, 2007 at 5:16 AM Post #14 of 15
Quote:

Originally Posted by Digitalbath3737 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Last night I went to see Resident Evil with my best friend. So as soon as the movie starts her starts his own narrative. I immediately tell him he needs to shut up. He does for all of two seconds. So throughout the movies he talking. Things like "omg what's going to happen" "what's going on here" "what did she say" "why did she do that" "kill him kill him!" and sometimes giving a play by play of the action going on. He even laughed and inappropriate times and very loudly. So my best friend is "that guy" at the movies. I've only ever saw one other movie with him and he did talk throughout the movie although not this bad. I can guarantee that I will never ever see another movie with him. I can't stand people like that.

I almost got into a fist fight over that.. But phone related. Wasn't pretty.
lambda.gif
I had to tell 3 people to shut their %%%% mouths in movie theatres... I pay 8.00 to watch the movie, not to hear ppl BS.. & please don't kick my chair, I will give you the look of death.. & parents, pay to have a baby sitter watch your baby instead of bringing him to the theatre, crying during the whole movie.. Very inconsiderate.. Yes, I'm not a fan of going out to the movies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back