The most beautiful song.
Jul 4, 2007 at 9:52 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 111

wafflesomd

500+ Head-Fier
I made this thread ahwile ago on a different forum, and it was very succesful.

I wanna know.

What song out of all songs, is most beautiful to you, the one that gives you chills or really makes you think about things.

Mine happens to be a piece that I have performed not too long ago.

It is entitled The Echo Never Fades.

The piece was made to commemorate a young man who has passed, and made such a large impact on those who knew him, that his mother felt it neccessary to preserve his life in a simple sheet of paper with some notes and rythems on it.

Really, an astounding song.

You may listen here:

http://media.putfile.com/The-Echo-Ne...d-R-Gillingham

Jul 4, 2007 at 11:00 PM Post #4 of 111
There is a music forum.

Beautiful Child by The Eurythmics. In fact, that whole album, Peace, is just the winner.

Jul 4, 2007 at 11:42 PM Post #5 of 111
Music forum x4.

I would have to go with Rush - Bravado for the most beautiful song ever. It's a great song, and the lyrics really speak to me...

Jul 5, 2007 at 1:32 AM Post #10 of 111
"Here, There, and Everywhere" by...Emmylou Harris

Her version is far better than the Beatles' original, features her wonderful voice, and in a cassette tape I made years ago of two of her albums, it is the ONLY song I listen to. As long as the song plays, I can believe that love is possible, then I rewind and play it again.

Laz

Jul 5, 2007 at 2:41 AM Post #12 of 111
I'm not sure how to transfer the digital concept of a "song". Does Brahms' Clarinet Quintet count?
confused.gif

Jul 5, 2007 at 2:43 AM Post #13 of 111
Quote:

Originally Posted by daycart1 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I'm not sure how to transfer the digital concept of a "song". Does Brahms' Clarinet Quintet count?
confused.gif

"song" can be extended to "piece of music that stands alone". so yeah, that counts for sure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back