The MMA thread (Affliction, UFC, DREAM, Strikeforce, etc.)
May 27, 2012 at 11:57 PM Post #347 of 1,080
Going back for more, I saw this, and gotta say, "Ouch, that's gotta hurt."

Go Cleveland!

Stipe and them elbows did damage.

And how about Struve submitting Johnson!?  Oh yeah!

May 30, 2012 at 1:14 PM Post #350 of 1,080
Cigano rules!!!i am not an expert in this sport,but Junior Cigano seem the one who will defend his Championship belt for a long time.
Anderson Silva althougth arrogant too,does not speak the same amount of S**T then soony,witch will be smashed by him ,in my opinion,July 7th.
but who are getting really pissed off ,in those last days is Vanderlei Silva,who wanted a revenge from a decade with Vitor Belfort,who officially broke his hand and will have to wait to fight with him.

Jun 8, 2012 at 2:30 PM Post #351 of 1,080

I thought I seen it all...then there was this.

Jun 9, 2012 at 12:05 PM Post #352 of 1,080
I watched that.  Then found a link to the second Tyson v Holyfield fight, with the ear bite.  

Then watched them both on Oprah.  
blink.gif

Youtube is magical sometimes.

Jun 9, 2012 at 5:51 PM Post #353 of 1,080
Quote:
I watched that.  Then found a link to the second Tyson v Holyfield fight, with the ear bite.  

Then watched them both on Oprah.  
blink.gif

Youtube is magical sometimes.

LOL I know exactly what you mean.

Oh. btw, I figured I should share these with you:

Slightly bored yeah ..

Jun 16, 2012 at 8:33 PM Post #358 of 1,080
Woah cool, an MMA thread on Head-Fi. Suppose I should be looking outside of the normal headphone threads. I've got credentials for UFC On Fuel: Munoz vs. Weidman and UFC On Fox: Shogun vs. Vera .. (lame main event). I'm excited. Being media at a UFC event is always fun, unless Dana White is in a bad mood.

Jun 16, 2012 at 10:55 PM Post #360 of 1,080
Quote:
So can we expect good pictures from ya then?  
biggrin.gif

Maybe! Our network actually sends photographers on top of the journalists so it's not something I spend too much time doing, mostly because I don't have a decent camera. For the longest time, my phone camera didn't even work. :]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back