"The Lab"
May 31, 2015 at 1:10 AM Post #7,561 of 20,136
Hmmmm I have the newest version of Word and running Windows 8.1 I guess will have to play around with it. It is a pain in the ass to write the whole thing in the Head-Fi editor I have lost 3/4 of a finished review going back in forth threw windows with the touch screen.

Why not go the Google Docs route and just copy/paste between browser tabs? If you manually type in the tags for bold, size, etc., you don't really need to futz around with the editor much at all.

May 31, 2015 at 1:17 AM Post #7,563 of 20,136
 Labsters,

I had posted this earlier, just waned to remind everyone about this cool little KS project. They are almost done and at the goal. 

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/584645150/flare-audio-a-revolution-in-pure-sound

I myself pledged for the R2A model after reading this review: http://headfonics.com/2015/05/the-r2a-and-r2pro-iems-by-flare-audio/   
and browsing the flare audio thread to read impressions: http://www.head-fi.org/t/766183/flare-audio-r2pro-kickstarter-campaign

Oh and you will get the KS price whether or not the goals are met. So win win :)  Do give it a look! The R2A model seems to be quite a deal imo

Looks very interesting, make sure to share impressions when they come in. All my Kickstarter money is spent and awaiting the trinity stuff to come in.

Sure thing will do :) hopefully they are delivered soon.

May 31, 2015 at 1:18 AM Post #7,564 of 20,136

I've been thinking about them for a while.. but after going customs... its so hard to go back to universals...

I think this is where I'm headed next...

Assuming fit goes well for you without too much trouble... its really quite game changing!

May 31, 2015 at 1:56 AM Post #7,566 of 20,136
Why not go the Google Docs route and just copy/paste between browser tabs? If you manually type in the tags for bold, size, etc., you don't really need to futz around with the editor much at all.

I will have to try that I have never used google docs before, I will have to ask my kids since they have to use it for school.

May 31, 2015 at 1:58 AM Post #7,568 of 20,136
I will have to try that I have never used google docs before, I will have to ask my kids since they have to use it for school.

Yeah, my older kids use it. My wife's school district converted to it to get away from MS Office licensing fees. They all seem to like it.

May 31, 2015 at 1:59 AM Post #7,569 of 20,136
  I just spent the last hour wiring up lights to my headphone shelf, It looks better in person when my lights are off in my bedroom.

We should have been roommates at some point in life, or brothers or something dude. The whole place would be countless number of headphones lmao.

May 31, 2015 at 1:59 AM Post #7,570 of 20,136
  I just spent the last hour wiring up lights to my headphone shelf, It looks better in person when my lights are off in my bedroom.

Teach me your ways... that looks awesome...

Oh wait... I dont have enough headphones for that...

May 31, 2015 at 2:01 AM Post #7,571 of 20,136
Yeah, my older kids use it. My wife's school district converted to it to get away from MS Office licensing fees. They all seem to like it.

It is  a rip off I bought a new Lenovo laptop about 5 months ago and I needed Microsoft Word for my kids and I had to purchase it. What ever happened when all the computers were preloaded Word.

May 31, 2015 at 2:04 AM Post #7,573 of 20,136
  We should have been roommates at some point in life, or brothers or something dude. The whole place would be countless number of headphones lmao.

I have more over on the other side of my room its out of control, I just can't get rid of them if I do I know I will want to use that one lo. the whole bottom left bin is filled with iem's, and the other bin has all my portable amp and dac's. This what happens when your divorced and you can buy what ever you want hehehehe. I consider them my decorations some people like pictures, flower pots, I like headphones.

May 31, 2015 at 2:07 AM Post #7,574 of 20,136

I have more over on the other side of my room its out of control, I just can't get rid of them if I do I know I will want to use that one lo. the whole bottom left bin is filled with iem's, and the other bin has all my portable amp and dac's. This what happens when your divorced and you can buy what ever you want hehehehe. I consider them my decorations some people like pictures, flower pots, I like headphones.

I need to pay you a visit next time I'm back home in philly again...

May 31, 2015 at 2:10 AM Post #7,575 of 20,136

I need to pay you a visit next time I'm back home in philly again...

If your ever in Philly you better hit me up, we can take a short train ride to NY and go to the Stereo Exchange to there headphone lounge. Or we could go to New Hope, it's like 40 min from Philly to The Cable Company they have a Headphone, Amp, Cable library that you can rent stuff for a very reasonable fee. They carry just about every headphone possible.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back